Zetasaurius

May 15, 2021
Too bad. She was the best one of them all. And that ass was majestic! :cool:
I thought I was on Nicole's path. But the dev takes it for granted that I'm on the path with Jane (which is not my case) and Nicole doesn't want to continue our "meetings" because of it. I feel disappointed.

Stargrey

Aug 26, 2021
If automatic voice activated appears, and says to press "v" to deactivate, the problem is that in Android I don't know what to do. Any solution :)

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
I checked this game only recently, so i wasnt bothered long update pause discussed in thread above. Overall very decent game. Sure, there are some flaws (in early scenes specially), but it seems complete now and polished enough. I like it.

Also, even dev said he dropped idea of use cheat points, but i think they still can be salvaged in v1.0. Just add 1 slide where MC, shows his attitude by this hidden score, get cheated on Lisa and fall off on "nostalgic ending" in fathers office.

But it s just thing to note. If game in 1.0 just gets more polishes and fixes it is fine by me.

5/5 Thank you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought I was on Nicole's path. But the dev takes it for granted that I'm on the path with Jane (which is not my case) and Nicole doesn't want to continue our "meetings" because of it. I feel disappointed.
Nicole also never had a route, she was just a side girl.

Too bad. She was the best one of them all. And that ass was majestic! :cool:
Gonna actually agree with this.

While I love Selina and Anna, Emma was by far one of the better looking girls.

It is a shame they never got a chance to restart their relationship especially after the silly reason for the split. I know his family hated her and she did some shitty things but near the end she'd rdeemed herself.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
game automatically get me off on bad endi with Jane...cuz i was with both lily an jade...i didn't see anymore selina and her mother nor the one in the bar...if i choose different path (selina or jane only) there is still content with them in this update and there will be and ending for each girl path?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Crazy to think that this game came out in 2018.. Its now 2023. Been a while since the last update too. I dont even remember what this game is about.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Nicole also never had a route, she was just a side girl.

Gonna actually agree with this.

While I love Selina and Anna, Emma was by far one of the better looking girls.

It is a shame they never got a chance to restart their relationship especially after the silly reason for the split. I know his family hated her and she did some shitty things but near the end she'd rdeemed herself.
Yeah at the end she showed she really had feelings for him or had feelings all the way.

Even if there were no sex scenes, but showing MC going to meet her and staying together in a conversation at the beach talking about restart the relationship and holding her hand while she lays her head on his shoulder - THE END. But I think we should only be thankful that it ended lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: Lazerpunk123

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
game automatically get me off on bad endi with Jane...cuz i was with both lily an jade...i didn't see anymore selina and her mother nor the one in the bar...if i choose different path (selina or jane only) there is still content with them in this update and there will be and ending for each girl path?
Every main girl has an ending. Lisa, Jane, Selina and Anna.

If you are cheating you won't get any of them.

Selina's mother has no more content, side girls content was finished with a couple of updates ago.

Ardennen

Nov 15, 2018
Emma doesn't have a route, never did.

Jane, Lisa, Lisa/Jade, Selina and Anna.

Those are the only full li's with complete stories.

The rest are side girls who's content was finished with a couple of updates ago. Emma left the story completely.

She didnt:

1672605010102.png

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Just a little message to say I really liked your game. It's a bit sad this is over but I really loved playing it all along.

I hope you'll continue to make games like this and i'll wait for the next one.

And the girlslooked so good in yourgame, especially Lisa :love:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
It's been a long time (obviously) since I played this, I remember it being pretty good and worth a replay now that it's done(ish). I know you need to pick one LI at some point, are there fairly obvious break points like in real life? I mean, so I start dating, say, Selina, but then I meet Lisa, can I break up with Selina or is there forced BS "drama"? Also, do side girls count for "cheating"? I just don't want to do 1/2 dozen replays with multiple unlableable saves..... I vaguely remember liking Selina the most, she's the sexually repressed girl who comes out of her shell in the window, right?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been a long time (obviously) since I played this, I remember it being pretty good and worth a replay now that it's done(ish). I know you need to pick one LI at some point, are there fairly obvious break points like in real life? I mean, so I start dating, say, Selina, but then I meet Lisa, can I break up with Selina or is there forced BS "drama"? Also, do side girls count for "cheating"? I just don't want to do 1/2 dozen replays with multiple unlableable saves..... I vaguely remember liking Selina the most, she's the sexually repressed girl who comes out of her shell in the window, right?
yes you can break up with girl a if you start banging girl b.

Reactions: faradhii
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes