Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's been a long time (obviously) since I played this, I remember it being pretty good and worth a replay now that it's done(ish). I know you need to pick one LI at some point, are there fairly obvious break points like in real life? I mean, so I start dating, say, Selina, but then I meet Lisa, can I break up with Selina or is there forced BS "drama"? Also, do side girls count for "cheating"? I just don't want to do 1/2 dozen replays with multiple unlableable saves..... I vaguely remember liking Selina the most, she's the sexually repressed girl who comes out of her shell in the window, right?
Side girls don't count for cheating.

You can break up with girls.

If you are dating more than 1 by the time you get about 3 quarters into the game they will all leave you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Side girls don't count for cheating.

You can break up with girls.

If you are dating more than 1 by the time you get about 3 quarters into the game they will all leave you.
well there's always clingy ex-gf to re-hook up.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really enjoyed the story, characters etc... nice real feeling about this the Dev should be proud of the work done here

Cramone

May 14, 2018
It's finished, this was the last update. 1.0 will be polishing and error fixes.

Nicole never had a route, this has been known from the start. There have only ever been 4 main LI's.

People tried to get her a full route but it never happened.
nooooooo

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
there's still 1 left.
Oh, ok! Thank you. I thought that maybe this was beta but final version and in the end the next one would be only to fix errors or something like that. But is there any ending or you know if all endings will be on last update?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I thought that maybe this was beta but final version and in the end the next one would be only to fix errors or something like that.
That is exactly what this is, its the beta version of the final update, later this month the final version v1.0 will come with the missing animations to the 4 scenes that dont have any animations as well as bug fixes, typos etc.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
That is exactly what this is, its the beta version of the final update, later this month the final version v1.0 will come with the missing animations to the 4 scenes that dont have any animations as well as bug fixes, typos etc.
Oh, so next one won't have anything new about story? Got it, thanks!

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes