Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
People can change their minds... besides that, what i said to Avaron applies lol.
Of course, people can change their minds, but on the flip-side people do sometimes stick to their original decisions. If feels like, you can't take no for an answer. lol

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would be A-ok for a boy toy ending lol.

People can change their minds... besides that, what i said to Avaron applies lol.
This was already shot down by the developer a long time ago. He is not going to change his mind now that this game is pretty much done, apart from some polishing, and his next one is already on the works.

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I have had this bug in different Renpy games, it happens during no animated frames with camera motion. How to solve this problem?

screenshot0003.png

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Of course, people can change their minds, but on the flip-side people do sometimes stick to their original decisions. If feels like, you can't take no for an answer. lol
Or i'm just in good humor saying "man i wish there was a Rosa ending" and you(and others) are overreacting like crazy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or i'm just in good humor saying "man i wish there was a Rosa ending" and you(and others) are overreacting like crazy.
You kinda got the flak for being the only vocal one recently to get quoted.

There are a few people that seem to think Rosa was going to get a route that didn't pay any attention to what was going on in game.

With that you got quoted but it's aimed at everyone wanting Rosa.

Especially those that overlooked the fact she just got out of a marriage, didn't want to be in a relationship at all and is fucking quite a few people.

She did make it clear to the MC she is banging her art students. The only reason MC got a shot is because she wanted to see what her daughter was so pleased about.

Rosa is the very definition of what some people call a slut. She loves sex and she's gonna get it with anyone she can male, female or both at the same time she's not fussy.

What I personally find hilarious about Rosa is in any other game she'd have people crying NTR yet here, where she flat out says she's fucking anything within reach, people are begging for more.

Again, not aimed at you, you are just the stand in for everyone else.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Basically it's been asked by incest fans since the game began and dev has said no multiple times.

There is no incest at all, Julia is just MC's sister not a love interest.
Regardless of this fact, the renders for both sisters are fucking HOT. Would be cool to see Mrjet use them again in his next game and actually have them get down and dirty

WorldTreeGames

May 27, 2022
There seems to be a bug with Nicole's dialogue saying she would love to keep up our connection but I am dating Jane. I ran through with avoiding all Jane stuff that is possible and still get this dialogue. I had hoped to unlock something with Nicole, but either it is bugged or poorly worded to make you think you can get her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There seems to be a bug with Nicole's dialogue saying she would love to keep up our connection but I am dating Jane. I ran through with avoiding all Jane stuff that is possible and still get this dialogue. I had hoped to unlock something with Nicole, but either it is bugged or poorly worded to make you think you can get her.
It's bugged.

She says Jane regardless of who you are dating.

She was never a love interest though, those have never changed from the 4.

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
Congratulations to MrJet on the completion of his game! I enjoyed all the endings. Just a little sad there was no Nicole ending option after hearing her hint at maybe wanting to have more than a casual relationship.

Looking forward to the next project, hopefully involving a new unrelated MC trying to date Julia or Rachel. Spin-off Title Pending: “Become A Boss”???

Reactions: MrJet
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes