sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
It was alright. I played for a girl who wasn't a LI so I knew it wouldn't be as good as the LI's routes. Glad to see it was left open in the epilogue. Didn't seem like he was a musician for that long of a time so that was disappointing. All in all a decent game and looking forward to the next game to be released.

Reactions: MrJet

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Android Version doesn't work it's stuck in the loading screen
Go to settings. Apps. Become a Rockstar. Force close. Wipe active apps on preview button too. Reload BAR. Leave it let it run. Did the same with me loads to main menu after about 2 minutes.

A good final update I enjoyed it BUT I don't like time jumps in games. Feel it's a lazy way to get around a story conclusion. Good way it ended don't get me wrong but feel a lot more to be told in the middle of that jump.

All in all Become A Rockstar was a brilliant game overall and I commend Mr Jet on a dedicated project. Throughly enjoyed playing it over the years. Sad to see it's now done to be honest. Big up to my low key fav character Jade :D

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I've waited this long for the finish i can wait a few more weeks for the polished ending. Just hope the endings will be really good and worth the wait.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This was my first AVN, so it's great to see it through to the end. Some really good moments and congratulations to the dev. My one request for the finished version would be some better music over the credits!
music isn't necessarily cheap and could potentially cause problems in future.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As someone who played a bit of it and only watched the scenes.

Who are the main girls and the sides? Because I think I might finish this game in the future.
selina, jane and those 2 girls from band.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Really liked the game, especially the renders of Jane who appears to be the real love interest, and his sisters who are really great and I'm happy the Dev did not introduce incest - the band girls are also fine.
Good story really good job done Dev
Who are the other LI that can be dated in this game and are there different endings for them as nice as the ending for Jane?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Really liked the game, especially the renders of Jane who appears to be the real love interest, and his sisters who are really great and I'm happy the Dev did not introduce incest - the band girls are also fine.
Good story really good job done Dev
Who are the other LI that can be dated in this game and are there different endings for them as nice as the ending for Jane?
Anna, Selina, Lisa and Lisa+Jade

Reactions: BGRW2020
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes