Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1672675355232.png

It's not over yet(?)
I played on Lisa's route(next I play on Selina's route)

I liked how the band members became more "adult" at the end in terms of their appearance.

If this was the end of the game (on Lisas route) then I say thanks to MrJet for a good game and congratulations for completing the game even with some difficulties.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Wow a face palm for saying the Dev did a great job or was it because I was happy no incest
Probably the latter. I'm sad that Julia was used as just eye candy, but some people are real assholes and can't even accept different opinions and tastes.
View attachment 2280905

It's not over yet(?)
I played on Lisa's route(next I play on Selina's route)

I liked how the band members became more "adult" at the end in terms of their appearance.

If this was the end of the game (on Lisas route) then I say thanks to MrJet for a good game and congratulations for completing the game even with some difficulties.
There's a lot of missing content waiting to be added in a future update, like many animations and stuff.
The story is basically over though.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong: Wasn't it necessary for the MC to be dating Jane if you wanted to have a fling with Nicole?
I don't get the complaints of people saying the cannot date Nicole EVEN if they're not on Jane's route. If you weren't on Jane's route you wouldn't even have a chance to get intimate with Nicole in the first place.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong: Wasn't it necessary for the MC to be dating Jane if you wanted to have a fling with Nicole?
I don't get the complaints of people saying the cannot date Nicole EVEN if they're not on Jane's route. If you weren't on Jane's route you wouldn't even have a chance to get intimate with Nicole in the first place.
You can hook up with Nicole on any route. Nicole's path starts because you saved her from your father's company and got her hired by Jane. You end up calling her after the club and you go to a diner and she gives you the choice to have a fwb relationship or not.

I got this on my Selina path and my Lisa & Jade path.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You can hook up with Nicole on any route. Nicole's path starts because you saved her from your father's company and got her hired by Jane. You end up calling her after the club and you go to a diner and she gives you the choice to have a fwb relationship or not.

I got this on my Selina path and my Lisa & Jade path.
Oh, Ok thank you. So you only need to stand up for her in his dad's office. That's right.
It's been too long :KEK:

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry, I've never played the game myself. Checked it quickly: it actually already has quite good music in it. So I don't see what I should add/change there.

Edit:
While checking the game I "had to" cheat the game a little - I unlocked the Gallery...
So if someone else need that, here's the Mod for it.
Info: the Mod is OFF per default, to unlock it there's a little Mod button on top of the Gallery entries

Jan. 1, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.99beta (nine new gallery scenes)

Download Gallery cheat Mod v0.99 (<1MB)
Workupload -

View attachment 1185069 View attachment 1185070
I downloaded the mod and install to my game folder but I still cannot open the galleries.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I downloaded the mod and install to my game folder but I still cannot open the galleries.
Hi. You probably still have to turn the Unlock on. With my Mod installed there should be a button on top of the gallery entries.

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
and it was worth waiting for about a year for this 10 minutes ending, where there are no options, a linear story, - it's just villains in prison, evil people now have kind thoughts, and good people play weddings.
What kind of stupidity?
This is a work of 20 days and 3 animations.
He was supposed to release this shit for free 11 months ago.
I don't know what route you took in the game. However I had several hours of gameplay with this update and not 10 minutes. Also there were multiple choices that changed events in the last update when I went back to my saves of the last update.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
music isn't necessarily cheap and could potentially cause problems in future.
Sure, I didn't mean specially licensed or anything, just tonally the current track that's used is quite downbeat after upbeat endings - and felt a bit mismatched, to me. Main theme would have been great. Just a small point.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Sure, I didn't mean specially licensed or anything, just tonally the current track that's used is quite downbeat after upbeat endings - and felt a bit mismatched, to me. Main theme would have been great. Just a small point.
a few AVN creators use copy righted music off Youtube, hell the creator of No more money uses a lot of non copy righted tracks. Honestly, it fits the game perfectly because the game is like a show it just started season 3.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jane and Anna were my 2 faves from the start.

Selina jumped right up after her story though.

The only one I was never really sold on was Lisa but her route with Jade is quite good.

All said, I think Jane is probably the best one for him. They have known each other since they were teens and she's already in with the family.

While I do think Selina's ending is the best (especially that picture from Rosa with the painting), Jane is my fave relationship.

Emma did deserve a route. They broke up for a silly reason, obviously still have feelings for each other and could have made it work.

To be fair, Nicole deserved a route too.

I'm not going to complain because Jet did what he set out to and I do love the game but Emma and Nicole are probably the only 2 side girls in any game I think earned promotion to main girl status.

Sep 3, 2020

The only one I was never really sold on was Lisa but her route with Jade is quite good.

All said, I think Jane is probably the best one for him. They have known each other since they were teens and she's already in with the family.

While I do think Selina's ending is the best (especially that picture from Rosa with the painting), Jane is my fave relationship.

Emma did deserve a route. They broke up for a silly reason, obviously still have feelings for each other and could have made it work.

I'm not going to complain because Jet did what he set out to and I do love the game but Emma and Nicole are probably the only 2 side girls in any game I think earned promotion to main girl status.
Avaron1974

my sister is a woman of taste always remember that but Anna you mean the girl from the bar

Reactions: Alphaeboy
Sep 3, 2020

yeah that's right normally when I pick a girl I just ignore all the others so I have a hard time remembering

names thank you for explaining

like I said I picked Jane because she gives off the feeling of a I'm a badass boss

bitch and if you want a serious relationship it is me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pavlogrk

Nov 15, 2020
What does this 0.99 v means ? Is there going to be another update soon or a few months so he can make some more money of this title?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What does this 0.99 v means ? Is there going to be another update soon or a few months so he can make some more money of this title?
per dev there'll be 1 more version which fixes some things and adds missing animations, no story updates.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes