boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Love how Nicole has been given a lot of attention again. Great ending for her and great scenes too. Looking forward to the animations in the final version.
As for the rest, the long wait has flattened the pudding quite a lot, but objectively it's pretty well done. Loved the Jane ending the most, which I wasn't expecting.
Well done for sticking with it and getting to the end. Now for a sequel with Nicole as the main character ;)

Reactions: eightypercent

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Great endings though but I wish there is ending on Emma. The breakup of Emma and MC was shallow. I think they deserve 2nd chance. Also there should be explanation if possible why Julia hate Emma.

Jan 17, 2021
Sorry, I've never played the game myself. Checked it quickly: it actually already has quite good music in it. So I don't see what I should add/change there.

Edit:
While checking the game I "had to" cheat the game a little - I unlocked the Gallery...
So if someone else need that, here's the Mod for it.
Info: the Mod is OFF per default, to unlock it there's a little Mod button on top of the Gallery entries

Jan. 1, 2023:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.99beta (nine new gallery scenes)

Download Gallery cheat Mod v0.99 (<1MB)
Workupload -

View attachment 1185069 View attachment 1185070
The new gallery mod didn't seem to add any new scenes for 0.99?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J.R.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
a few AVN creators use copy righted music off Youtube, hell the creator of No more money uses a lot of non copy righted tracks. Honestly, it fits the game perfectly because the game is like a show it just started season 3.

Alot of devs actually use Purple Planet Media.

Which is royalty free Music.

For Example ---> (Main Theme to Thinking About You) ;)

It would be funny if Julia appears in all of MrJet's games and is not a love interest in any of them
That would be cruel :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
it could have been adapted to include her in that regard. to the 7th layer of hell with patreon the whole lot of them are cowards.
Mr Jet stated when he started BAR there was to be no incest in the game whatsoever. Sorry to disappoint it's not a kink that appeals to Mr Jet in this game. So it wasn't about being a coward it was the fact they have a clear vision of the characters and direction and brother/sis story was not on the cards. Not their fault people like you can't handle it.

Plenty of other games with that taboo. BAR didn't need that taboo anyways. It was a perfectly written story and a brilliant game.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is this game worth the time investment? I just started it up and not even 5 minutes in during the first meet scene with Jane there's a missing image. Is this a sign of things to come?

Also, since there's no harem here, is there a warning when you need to commit to a path / route?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
That depends... if you're looking for a harem game where you don't have to commit to just one path, then no, I don't think you should play it. You can try to pursue multiple girls in a sole playthrough, but it won't end well.
I wasn't really concerned about having a harem option or not. More about the quality of the game itself. Like I mentioned the missing image not even 5 minutes into the game during the reveal of one of the love interests.

I've been continuing on and that first scene with Selina was just horrible. The animation is really bad, and the visuals are significantly worse during them compared to the static renders.

And again, is there some kind of warning or choice where you need to choose to enter a relationship with a girl, so you know clearly that you've started a specific route and you're committed to that specific character?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
so far i have only completed the route with lisa and jane.
but I have to say that the new sex scenes with them didn't excite me, they seem like things I've already seen.
I think there's something wrong with the renderings, maybe it's just me, but lisa and jane's breasts seem to have changed. also when they go bowling (omit lisa's heels) lisa's legs are very thin.
maybe it's just my impression

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I wasn't really concerned about having a harem option or not. More about the quality of the game itself. Like I mentioned the missing image not even 5 minutes into the game during the reveal of one of the love interests.

I've been continuing on and that first scene with Selina was just horrible. The animation is really bad, and the visuals are significantly worse during them compared to the static renders.

And again, is there some kind of warning or choice where you need to choose to enter a relationship with a girl, so you know clearly that you've started a specific route and you're committed to that specific character?
The missing pic is likely due to a faulty extraction/download. Quality improved a lot from that first scene. And if you actually pay attention to the text, you'll know when the girls are asking for something serious so you should stop dating other girls, but you won't get a warning message from dev as such

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes