BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Only one thing is missing, Emma's route - she is a doll and the split was over a dumb argument, the visit if you follow all the positive stuff was really good and she would really have made a great wife

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Quite a looker for a grandma :HideThePain:
well she was in her early 40s when mc married selina so should be still under 50 at that time when pic was taken.

Only one thing is missing, Emma's route - she is a doll and the split was over a dumb argument, the visit if you follow all the positive stuff was really good and she would really have made a great wife
ex-gf? no way on hell.

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
Animation in general is not bad,for 1.5 years of waiting I would like to have more content, but the dialogue is terrible, they should work with them, the funniest thing is the inconsistencies, for example in one storyline Selina walked away from the
MC, you slept with Rosa and she says it's wrong towards Selina? where's the logic? You don't have a relationship with her, she left, but it's not right) dialogues are not worked out in this regard..but overall, okay game, there are funny and funny moments and very sweet and touching (especially epilogues), thanks to the author and good luck in new projects;)

Reactions: Black_cat77

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Is this game worth the time investment? I just started it up and not even 5 minutes in during the first meet scene with Jane there's a missing image. Is this a sign of things to come?

Also, since there's no harem here, is there a warning when you need to commit to a path / route?
Yes, the quality of renders and animations get better the more you play. It's always a bit rough at start on most VNs because of technical difficulties and low budget but it does improve. Enjoy the game, overall it's up there in top 5 VNs available.

Reactions: Old Man Al

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
After finishing the game with the Lisa and Jade route, I go back and wanted to try the Selina route.

You decide, Lisa and the Band, leave the band for Selina and you don't get a scene with her, that's all?
Disappointing

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
Animation in general is not bad,for 1.5 years of waiting I would like to have more content, but the dialogue is terrible, they should work with them, the funniest thing is the inconsistencies, for example in one storyline Selina walked away from the
MC, you slept with Rosa and she says it's wrong towards Selina? where's the logic? You don't have a relationship with her, she left, but it's not right) dialogues are not worked out in this regard..but overall, okay game, there are funny and funny moments and very sweet and touching (especially epilogues), thanks to the author and good luck in new projects;)
The 0.99 update added more photos and animations than many games have in total when they are completed. Maybe it was just the route you took was shorter.

The update included these new additions:
  • 3103 new renders
  • 41 animations
  • 14k lines of code/text

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I liked the story, and i played mainly the Lisa/Jade route. My only issue is that MC kept his relationship with Jade a secret from the world right to the end. Are we not in a world now where non-traditional relationships are becoming normal? It's even worse for Jade once they become famous because she and MC can't really show any PDA's outside their own homes for fear of being recognized or photographed by paparazzi.

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
I liked the story, and i played mainly the Lisa/Jade route. My only issue is that MC kept his relationship with Jade a secret from the world right to the end. Are we not in a world now where non-traditional relationships are becoming normal? It's even worse for Jade once they become famous because she and MC can't really show any PDA's outside their own homes for fear of being recognized or photographed by paparazzi.
Even now, a majority of people and many countries/societies think poly/non-traditional relationships are abnormal.

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1310879

Overview:
The main character is a man who just moved to a big city, where he gets a new job and wants to create a music group. New acquaintances, new opportunities, now it's all in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-01
Release Date: 2022-12-31
Developer: Mr Jet -
Censored: No
Version: 0.99 Beta
Other thread: Fan Art Thread
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Reactions: BGRW2020

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
After finishing the game with the Lisa and Jade route, I go back and wanted to try the Selina route.

You decide, Lisa and the Band, leave the band for Selina and you don't get a scene with her, that's all?
Disappointing
It's a bit of a bad ending if you fool around with both the band and Selina because the band breaks and you get the alternate ending where MC works for his father's company... Try again but only with Selina from the start and you will have a good ending with her and an Epilogue...

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes