Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You mean Rosa and Sage. And yes many models from VNs are similar, like these 2 you mentioned or Jane and Melissa (acting lessons) , Josy and Suzy (Fresh Women) even Maya (Being a dik) and Jenny (AoA Academy ) and so on.

You seem to be matching characters with the same hairstyles, but the models used for each of the characters you matched are completely different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Also is the guy and silver haired guy in the strip club scene not the MC's brother with the doc - Karen

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Also the one picture that would also have been nice is a reunion pic of the family, and also one for the family with spouses

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
another great game good thing i was patient enough to try it at version 0.99 to play the entire game and get the ending you want from the start is a good feeling, i forgot these games can have an ending

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
What's expected to be added in v1.0 in comparison to 0.99 Beta? only bugfixes or some extra content such as missing endings? I don't know if it's worth to play it right now given how much we've had to wait.

Regards

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What's expected to be added in v1.0 in comparison to 0.99 Beta? only bugfixes or some extra content such as missing endings? I don't know if it's worth to play it right now given how much we've had to wait.

Regards
animations. we'll see what's in there when it comes.

Reactions: Mamonetti

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
dayum, the lisa and jade throuple is pretty damn hot. I thought it might have jade more interested in lisa but what I played so far is pretty well done with mc being centre of both hotties.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I've seen this VN get recommended a few times so I tried it out. Just did the last playthrough I care to do of this one, and I gotta say... Overall I don't think this VN is anything to write home about. Story was kinda bland, MC was uninteresting and unlikeable, and dialogue was wooden. The most dramatic moment in the VN was a painfully obvious Chekhov's gun and there was no humor or comic relief. Though I did get a kick out the cringey sex banter :ROFLMAO: "Take THAT! Take THAT and THAT!" *pound pound pound*

Also, it seemed like the Dev didn't really put much effort into making the LI branches all that unique. They have different names, different careers, and different faces but that's where the differences seem to end. Other than a few superficial differences, the LIs are all the same generic girlfriend character. And it really kills it when even the dialogue is the same in each branch. In the end, I didn't settle on a "favorite girl" because they all felt like the same damn character! I genuinely found the side girls like Emma and Nicole more interesting because at least they didn't all share the same lazy dialogue.

Example:

In the end, it didn't really feel like there was a point to doing multiple playthroughs since I'd already seen the same carbon-copy scenes before with the other LIs.

Last edited:

Sr. Thomas

Jun 24, 2022
View attachment 1310879

Overview:
The main character is a man who just moved to a big city, where he gets a new job and wants to create a music group. New acquaintances, new opportunities, now it's all in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-01
Release Date: 2022-12-31
Developer: Mr Jet -
Censored: No
Version: 0.99 Beta
Other thread: Fan Art Thread
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Translation in Spanish - - Walkthrough

devplayer123 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 268866 View attachment 268868 View attachment 268869 View attachment 268870 View attachment 268877 View attachment 268878 View attachment 268876 View attachment 268880 View attachment 268882
View attachment 147338 View attachment 158944 View attachment 158948 View attachment 147334 View attachment 268881 View attachment 158943 View attachment 186508
Inglés

Quizás quisiste decir:
Estaría genial que agregan la ruta Emma.

It would be great if they added the Emma route.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Well it doesn't seem promising, seeing someone trashing the game off the bat, but I have a question. How is the maledom in this? Is it that baby shit or the hardcore stuff? I wanted to play this but after playing a bit, i was worried it would too vanilla and dropped it for a bit.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Well it doesn't seem promising, seeing someone trashing the game off the bat, but I have a question. How is the maledom in this? Is it that baby shit or the hardcore stuff? I wanted to play this but after playing a bit, i was worried it would too vanilla and dropped it for a bit.
is the baby shit and only with one girl. the rest is just lovely sweet sex

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
I've seen this VN get recommended a few times so I tried it out. Just did the last playthrough I care to do of this one, and I gotta say... Overall I don't think this VN is anything to write home about. Story was kinda bland, MC was uninteresting and unlikeable, and dialogue was wooden. The most dramatic moment in the VN was a painfully obvious Chekhov's gun and there was no humor or comic relief. Though I did get a kick out the cringey sex banter :ROFLMAO: "Take THAT! Take THAT and THAT!" *pound pound pound*

Also, it seemed like the Dev didn't really put much effort into making the LI branches all that unique. They have different names, different careers, and different faces but that's where the differences seem to end. Other than a few superficial differences, the LIs are all the same generic girlfriend character. And it really kills it when even the dialogue is the same in each branch. In the end, I didn't settle on a "favorite girl" because they all felt like the same damn character! I genuinely found the side girls like Emma and Nicole more interesting because at least they didn't all share the same lazy dialogue.

Example:

In the end, it didn't really feel like there was a point to doing multiple playthroughs since I'd already seen the same carbon-copy scenes before with the other LIs.
Agreed. Probably why I like Nicole so much. She seemed to be less... interchangeable with the others. :LOL:

Reactions: Jericho85
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes