PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
So, you guys know another game with "sister's best friend" temathic? You see, one thing I liked about this game was the banter between Jane and everyone about dating her best friends' brother and I'd like to play something similar, pretty please?

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Man it's about time it ended. Gotta say aside from Selina's ending every other one was a disappointment. Anna announcing her pregnancy was one good thing but how in hell does a path without any relationships lead into the MC quitting the band? This was so weird.
Also the beta has A LOT of issues, both grammatically and especially in the programms structure. It has so many mix ups.

Reactions: bebiho

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i really enjoyed this game, does anyone know of other games on here where you are in a band? i also played melody.
Melody is great. Love & Sex 2nd Base gives the MC the option to play in a band, though it's far from the focus of the game. Lucky Paradox has a bit of it as well. And of course, Tremolo and his guitar in BaDIK. Can't really think of anything else offhand with a music/band theme.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
i really enjoyed this game, does anyone know of other games on here where you are in a band? i also played melody.
We were just kids. Good game, interesting story and the models are kinda the same of this game. The biggest issue to me it's that the chapters are kinda short and I don't like the male protagonist but so far the game it's an OK to me.

Jan 18, 2022
I've seen this VN get recommended a few times so I tried it out. Just did the last playthrough I care to do of this one, and I gotta say... Overall I don't think this VN is anything to write home about. Story was kinda bland, MC was uninteresting and unlikeable, and dialogue was wooden. The most dramatic moment in the VN was a painfully obvious Chekhov's gun and there was no humor or comic relief. Though I did get a kick out the cringey sex banter :ROFLMAO: "Take THAT! Take THAT and THAT!" *pound pound pound*

Also, it seemed like the Dev didn't really put much effort into making the LI branches all that unique. They have different names, different careers, and different faces but that's where the differences seem to end. Other than a few superficial differences, the LIs are all the same generic girlfriend character. And it really kills it when even the dialogue is the same in each branch. In the end, I didn't settle on a "favorite girl" because they all felt like the same damn character! I genuinely found the side girls like Emma and Nicole more interesting because at least they didn't all share the same lazy dialogue.

Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end, it didn't really feel like there was a point to doing multiple playthroughs since I'd already seen the same carbon-copy scenes before with the other LIs.
I haven't played since the previous update with all the interchangeable meeting scenes you shared. The release I played was even worse since i think they all said Selina no matter which LI you were meeting lol. Before that it felt a little more "unique" on each path. Not the worst but not the best. I'm waiting for the final update before I check this out again.

Sep 2, 2020
pretty boring to have the rosa path just stop after the threesome. That said isn't this game abandoned? Or have I just not spend enought time on this site as most people have

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
pretty boring to have the rosa path just stop after the threesome. That said isn't this game abandoned? Or have I just not spend enought time on this site as most people have
Not it isn't, it got a beta a few days/ a week ago, and some time later we gonna get the full 0.99V.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, you guys know another game with "sister's best friend" temathic? You see, one thing I liked about this game was the banter between Jane and everyone about dating her best friends' brother and I'd like to play something similar, pretty please?
head to recommendations and ask.

I wish Catherine would get an ending in the final update
why? she threatened mc.

pretty boring to have the rosa path just stop after the threesome.
rosa isn't looking relationship.

Not it isn't, it got a beta a few days/ a week ago, and some time later we gonna get the full 0.99V.
1.0 i think.

How long will we have to wait for the official version?
now that's a good question and answer can vary from some weeks to year.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Will be fun to see how MrJet next game MC will look, will be hard to make him worse looking than this guy.. I guess Julia got all the looks in that family

View attachment 2298707
Yeah, would be nice if his next protagonist was a bit less of a rat face. :devilish:
Was by far my least favorite thing about the game, and unfortunately it was a pretty big part of the game. :cry:

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes