MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Im having a hard time getting into this one with MC. Noticed alot of other people share the same sentiment about MC just being unlikeable as all hell.
Game starts off with your classic "We hate the rich and posh people cause they think they are better" like most other games you dont like them but MC manages to somehow steal that spot within 10 minutes of going through the intro and is somehow almost twice as unlikeable in my eyes compared to them.
Girls while all being recognizable from other games more or less have great renders and the scenes are really well made. But the dialogue and MC just hurts.
Also noticed I just can't stand inner monologues. Especially if almost every sentenced is preceeded by one.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Im having a hard time getting into this one with MC. Noticed alot of other people share the same sentiment about MC just being unlikeable as all hell.
Game starts off with your classic "We hate the rich and posh people cause they think they are better" like most other games you dont like them but MC manages to somehow steal that spot within 10 minutes of going through the intro and is somehow almost twice as unlikeable in my eyes compared to them.
Girls while all being recognizable from other games more or less have great renders and the scenes are really well made. But the dialogue and MC just hurts.
Also noticed I just can't stand inner monologues. Especially if almost every sentenced is preceeded by one.
In Music his name would without a doubt should be MC Ratface.
Different style of "music" than in the game, though.

The reason why he is not relatable at all is because he is from a stinking rich family and only is temporarily separated because he rebelled against daddy.
He uses the connections of his rich siblings to his advantage while claiming to belong to "the plebs".

The story while not overly innovative is adequate. Not good but well above average. So are the renders of the girls. Towards the latter stages the renders of the girls actually improved

Reactions: MrTrue and Zerorox
Dec 23, 2022
The dialogue does seem to improve in the latter stages, but yes it is very stilted for a fair amount of the game. Can I just say again that this has to be possibly one of the fugliest MCs I have seen. I swear he is actually a Wererat.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrTrue

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The full version will add more scenes? Or is this the end of the story for sure?
v0.99 Beta is already the end of the story. The next "release" will flesh out v0.99 with some animations, bugs and typos fix, and probably a couple of additional endings e.g. the Emma ending that currently is only mentioned but shows no pictures of her.

Reactions: KaitoKH

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
The dev definitely got to have Julia in his next game because she needs to be pounded ASAP!
There is fan, art where Julia gets pounded. Some of it might be posted on these forums. I thought I saw it posted here.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes