Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
v0.99 Beta is already the end of the story. The next "release" will flesh out v0.99 with some animations, bugs and typos fix, and probably a couple of additional endings e.g. the Emma ending that currently is only mentioned but shows no pictures of her.
We know approximatively how long we have to wait like few weeks, 3 months ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Rainy Day
Abandoned 2 years ago, though. Hence my sad face under cxx's original post :(
That redhead was one of several cameos of the dev in her own game (yes, it was a female dev).
i was playing dusklight manor at that time which also had redhead maid.

Luzethel

Feb 25, 2018
Hello, I want to give my opinion about the whole game, from the beginning I loved the story, every time the update was finished I waited impatiently for the next one, I was fascinated, even when we were waiting a whole year for this update I was impatient for it knowing what would happen, now that I have finished it... I have been very disappointed, since, after so much waiting, I expected more, my sincere opinion is that it has finished too quickly for my liking... I think there was more juice to be able to get out of it... I don't know... for me 5 stars from the beginning, it ended in 3...

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
Is it me or the best ending and path of story is from Selina?

Also how many variatons of endings are there w/ girls.

Kinda sad there is not much Emma content, kinda like her.

All in all, like the game. pretty fun.

Angrvaðall

Dec 26, 2022
“Like, Zoinks, man! I think we found a good game!”

Hey! Pretty good game. It had its ups and downs, but in the end, I didn't feel like it was bad. Some things in the writing could definitely be better, but at the same time, some things definitely shined. Overall? Worth a play.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
After playing this update, one thing above all others is clear to me.

Mr. Jet has never played, seen, or had know anything about Golf before he needed it for this scene....

Winding up a driver to take a putt.... using drivers as putters when there was a god damned putter in the golf bag.
Called them sticks instead of clubs
Strikes instead of Strokes....

Oh and not to mention the Bowling, don't get me started on Lisa wearing high heals at the Bowling Alley, they would have thrown her ass out.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Mr. Jet has never played, seen, or had know anything about Golf before he needed it for this scene....
I agree 100%!
Also he has never been fucked by a dick in a pussy and has included this in his story! Should transform into a women before including it in any game to make it more realistic!

• Haha
Reactions: Aryanblood17

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v0.99beta

*** UPDATED POST - 2023-JAN-17 ***

Traducción al Español - v0.99beta

Como siempre, hay que descargar este archivo, extraer la carpeta 'game' y pegarla en la que tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos cuando os pregunte. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

---

Spanish Translation - v0.99beta

As always, download this patch, extract the 'game' folder and copypaste it wherever you have installed the game, replacing all when asked. There's a switch language option in the Preferences menu

Mega

Agradecimiento especial a AnCaLu por su ayuda para traducir las imágenes con texto / Special thanks to AnCaLu for his help with the translation of pics

Reactions: Aristos

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Disappointed there's no Nicole path, even though it was just sex there was the potential for more there.

Reactions: rockd
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes