the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Become a Rock Star v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.01.2023 (v1.0)

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Still playing the update, but thought I'd mention a little bug since it's beta, so hopefully it gets squashed when the full release comes out.

Just a little bug I figured should be mentioned. Not sure how it is on other paths or if there are anymore bugs, but will update if I come across any others. Thanks for the update! ;)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this the final update? In any case, can't see it continuing for much longer, considering how long it took for this update to arrive.
It's finished, this was the last update. 1.0 will be polishing and error fixes.

From what I've seen no, I had a save only going out with Nicole, you get a couple new scenes with her, but in the end she always says what Spyder already posted, I think it's a bug, or there won't be any Nicole ending afterall
Nicole never had a route, this has been known from the start. There have only ever been 4 main LI's.

People tried to get her a full route but it never happened.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Wow, I thought the game was dead. So is the dev come back for real or just a small update to show that hey i am not dead.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Become a Rock Star [v0.99 Beta] [Mr Jet] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 6.09GB
Repack size: 767MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
It's finished, this was the last update. 1.0 will be polishing and error fixes.

Nicole never had a route, this has been known from the start. There have only ever been 4 main LI's.

If this update is content complete, I wonder if the dev will have the motivation to do the "polishing", since they already have a new game in the works.

Will have to see if the ending is rushed or ties up everything at least satisfactorily.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, what I'm wondering about is that what is a sex animation with Sage from BaDIK's most recent update doing in BaRS's video folder? It certainly isn't supposed to be there...was Jet busy playing BaDIK and accidentally placed that animation in the wrong folder or something? :ROFLMAO:

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017

Yeah I know, been here almost from the start, I just think it's a bit strange how it was handled in the end, like there could have been an ending for her, but I guess I took a strong hit of Copium :ROFLMAO:

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
KoGa
Sorry, I've never played the game myself. Checked it quickly: it actually already has quite good music in it. So I don't see what I should add/change there.

Edit:
While checking the game I "had to" cheat the game a little - I unlocked the Gallery...
So if someone else need that, here's the Mod for it:

July 21, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.9 (three new gallery scenes)

Download Gallery cheat Mod v0.90 (<1MB)
Workupload

View attachment 1185069 View attachment 1185070
Hey brother any chance your going to update your gallery mod for this one last time?

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes