MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'll wait for the version with all the epilogues
The absence of this epilogue is really not such a big deal, since this epilogue will be the rarest one. I'd be surprised at all if anyone gets on it. And by comparison, 1 epilogue equals 2% of the entire update. Literally. It's up to you how you want to play it, of course, but I would safely recommend playing it right on release. But then again, it's up to you.

hayrullahdelisi

Apr 15, 2019
not really since from what i have heard Mr.Jet closed the payment options on Patreon while he isn't working on the game . Therefore his name won't be tarnished by that .
Yeah for the past few months,surprisingly while he is preparing for the launch of his next title.So when MrJet’s 2nd game hits people can forget about his 15 months milking and say he closed his patreon for 3 months.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah for the past few months,surprisingly while he is preparing for the launch of his next title.So when MrJet’s 2nd game hits people can forget about his 15 months milking and say he closed his patreon for 3 months.
*people can forget about his 15 months milking and say he closed his patreon for 11 months*

Seriously, what moves people to post inaccurate info they just made up to justify their 'points'?

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
*people can forget about his 15 months milking and say he closed his patreon for 11 months*

Seriously, what moves people to post inaccurate info they just made up to justify their 'points'?
Is it inaccurate info when it was said by the dev himself and by some people in this website?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is it inaccurate info when it was said by the dev himself and by some people in this website?
Read again his original comment, please. It contains very inaccurate info about how many months the dev has been pausing pledges. I only fixed it for him with the actual figure. It's been 11 months, not 3. Saying MrJet is 'milking' is not only a bad joke, but a blatant and infuriating lie

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022
Read again his original comment, please. It contains very inaccurate info about how many months the dev has been pausing pledges. I only fixed it for him with the actual figure. It's been 11 months, not 3. Saying MrJet is 'milking' is not only a bad joke, but a blatant and infuriating lie
Oh wait i only noticed now that you quotted a phrase somebody else said. I was thinking you were against what i said but you are actually supporting what i said , or am i confusing things?

Reactions: markel1000
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes