moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
He communicate to keep earning money, but has not delivered content in a year. I see that many developers I supported december last year was a disappointment. this year only 1 is being graced by the christmas's spirit.
Funny you say that. He hasn't received any money since December last year, he paused his patreon and won't reactivate it until the final update is out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do not introduce your conjectures into the truth to other people. I have now specially walked for the last TWO years on patreon. His posts were not delayed longer than 2 months. Therefore, the rules are correct.

I even googled the rule - if there is NO ACTIVITY FROM THE DEVELOPER in 3 months. Posting info or just sharing a picture is considered active.
whose rule you googled?

anyways i was referrimg to f95's old rule (which mods and admins didn't exactly follow up to a letter).

anyways carry on.

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
i was referrimg to f95's old rule (which mods and admins didn't exactly follow up to a letter).
I also referred to the rules of this site.
Above already wrote confirmation of my words.
And it says - The status "game abandoned" is not set immediately in only two cases:
1. a year and a half without any updates to the game, but the developer pours posts about how he does and does it.
2. the developer just disappears for 3 months EVERYWHERE. Not only from patreon or where he creates the game - from all possible sources in general (as was the case with EdenSin once).

I don’t know how long you read correctly or remembered it in a distorted form. But even Google gave out that this rule did not change in terms of execution. Yes, they do not always follow him on this site. However, it's only been a year. Not 18 months, as the rules of this site say. If you want the rules to be followed, help follow them. Otherwise, the world around us will continue not to keep its word.

Now there are a lot of developers who milk and milk those who like the idea of their creation. And I'm not going to make excuses for anyone. However, this author, at least, has a quota of respect that since the update came out he has not taken money from the patreon. A similar situation has already happened with several developers and is regarded by many as respect for their subscribers.

Reactions: Lexkar83

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
any news on the update? tried searching but there are just way too much unrelated where people mention "no update for a year" over and over. what did he post on the patreon this month?

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes