Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
A simple yes or no would have sufficed, there was no need for insult.
A single simple mouse click to check the previous page of the thread would have sufficed too, with the added benefit of not asking the same annoying question that has already been answered way too many times, not to mention it's actually less keystrokes and clicks for you.

Yet here we are.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
If you look at my December 2021 posts, I kind of even planned to do a release before the end of the year. So yeah. My planning skills are total shit. And I have no one to blame but myself. That's why I started pausing my Patreon. And that's why I won't start charging until I provide the actual release. TBH, for the last month, it's uncomfortable to even look into this thread. Mostly because I can get a big dose of very well-deserved hate. But that's okay, I can handle it.

I think everyone can see that my productivity has dropped. It is what it is. But development is still in progress. The project will be completed. And hopefully soon enough.

I already said it's not about the renders. They were ready like two months ago. It's all about the text. I know I'm a pretty lame writer, but even this level requires a lot of effort on my part. This is the part of development that's slowing me down right now.
You do you,
and take your time. Quality over quantity.
Perfection doesn't excist,If any of the haters thinks that makes you shit or lame....
My suggestion to them is to make their own novel,
it's already hard enough to try and please as much people as possible in the fan base.
Hell i'm sure it's already hard enough to get there where you want to be.

If there are those who aren't satisfied with that, there are enough other novels to kill their time.
but one aren't grown enough to think about that instead of complaining and adding hate comments compared to other well supporters.

Keep it up Jet!

Reactions: Barretto24

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Too many people are spamming Abandoned and wheres next update. I suggest thread lock for a little bit as people clearly aren't reading the thread pages.
well this should be abandoned by f95 terms but isn't and posters asking update is old thing, some even ask update right after previous was released.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes