Ostekerne

Sep 3, 2018
If you look at my December 2021 posts, I kind of even planned to do a release before the end of the year. So yeah. My planning skills are total shit. And I have no one to blame but myself. That's why I started pausing my Patreon. And that's why I won't start charging until I provide the actual release. TBH, for the last month, it's uncomfortable to even look into this thread. Mostly because I can get a big dose of very well-deserved hate. But that's okay, I can handle it.
I don't think developers get enough credit for actually communicating or engaging with users on F95, so I'd just like to commend you for that. Especially in times like these where the constructive posts are few and far between.
And the fact that you do engage, and that you have paused your Patreon, speaks volume about your integrity as a developer - also a key asset that is far from given looking around sites like this. It is definitely something that should not go unnoticed and hopefully will mean a higher amount of trust and support, when or if you decide to develop a new game.

I have revisited your game a couple of times during the last six months and i am always pleasantly surprised on how well the render-quality and the lewd scenes hold up, even considering how long the game has been in development and how much have happened in the "industry".

I for one am looking forward to the final update, no matter how long it takes for you to be satisfied with the conclusion and I will be sure to keep an eye out for your next project!

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
If you look at my December 2021 posts, I kind of even planned to do a release before the end of the year. So yeah. My planning skills are total shit. And I have no one to blame but myself. That's why I started pausing my Patreon. And that's why I won't start charging until I provide the actual release. TBH, for the last month, it's uncomfortable to even look into this thread. Mostly because I can get a big dose of very well-deserved hate. But that's okay, I can handle it.

I think everyone can see that my productivity has dropped. It is what it is. But development is still in progress. The project will be completed. And hopefully soon enough.

I already said it's not about the renders. They were ready like two months ago. It's all about the text. I know I'm a pretty lame writer, but even this level requires a lot of effort on my part. This is the part of development that's slowing me down right now.
Any plans for a release on bigger platform? steam comes to my mind :)

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021

I think everyone can see that my productivity has dropped. It is what it is. But development is still in progress. The project will be completed. And hopefully soon enough.

I already said it's not about the renders. They were ready like two months ago. It's all about the text. I know I'm a pretty lame writer, but even this level requires a lot of effort on my part. This is the part of development that's slowing me down right now.
No Hate from me. This forum lacks patience in it's members. Take as long as you need to make the game complete. BAR has been a great project

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Mostly because I can get a big dose of very well-deserved hate. But that's okay, I can handle it.
Healthy criticism is perfectly okay and everyone has to be able to handle that.

This senseless hatred will unfortunately always exist from some fools who can not read properly
and think behind the keyboard they are untouchable kings ... ^^

I appreciate your work and there is strength in tranquility.

Greetings from Germany

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021

Now I feel REAL bad for saying you were milking, I'm really sorry. Your writing isn't lame by any means, we enjoy it. everyone deserves to take a step back and rest for a while. Good luck brother, and again I'm sorry.

mooncasterdk

Oct 15, 2022

Hmm i love your game and i disagree with your own quote about being a lame writer. I have read so many lame stories in adult VNs and i can say with confidence that yours is not lame at all , it is one of the most enjoyable ones here and so far the writing have been good. But that is my personal opinion . Keep up with the good work!

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Your writing seems perfectly fine to me. I for one really enjoyed the story you're telling and how you are telling it and don't remember cringing at any part of the writing while playing the game.

What I guess I'm trying to say is: Don't be too hard/critical on yourself and have a little faith in your own abilities. ;)

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020

Keepin on truckin man. I'm looking forward to the final update and also the next project!

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
The project will be completed. And hopefully soon enough.
Хорошо бы, и оговоренные нами анимации допеределать уж, а не 1.0.1 выпускать опосля)

~~~~~
Following the rules of the site:
It would be nice, and the animations agreed upon by us should be redone, and not 1.0.1 released later)

Jakenson

Jun 6, 2020
Хорошо бы, и оговоренные нами анимации допеределать уж, а не 1.0.1 выпускать опосля)

~~~~~
Following the rules of the site:
It would be nice, and the animations agreed upon by us should be redone, and not 1.0.1 released later)
Honestly I dont mind a 1.01 update for redone animations/bug fixes/typo fixes, if it means the 1.00 update completes the story. If anything, and if the author wants to, they can release fantasy scenes with the characters that are not related to the story post-1.00 release.

Reactions: MrJet

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
15party_ruby06.jpg

Hey guys. Small post to show that I'm still here, and I'm still working. Still with the text, and still not finished. Everything is exactly the same as before, so I don't want to repeat myself 10 times. I don't even know if I should write something now if I don't have much to say. Of course, I can clearly see the final work closer than ever, but I said that a month ago, too. So yes. Like I said before, I won't charge you until I'll make an actual release.

Almost all the eventing is written, only the time skips, bad ends, and bad branches remain to be finished. Well, and some of the animations. But as for the unfinished animations. As I said before, I'll finish them during the proofreading stage. I'll make sure to spend the time as practically as possible.

That's all for now. Take care.

MrJet

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
View attachment 2152922

Hey guys. Small post to show that I'm still here, and I'm still working. Still with the text, and still not finished. Everything is exactly the same as before, so I don't want to repeat myself 10 times. I don't even know if I should write something now if I don't have much to say. Of course, I can clearly see the final work closer than ever, but I said that a month ago, too. So yes. Like I said before, I won't charge you until I'll make an actual release.

Almost all the eventing is written, only the time skips, bad ends, and bad branches remain to be finished. Well, and some of the animations. But as for the unfinished animations. As I said before, I'll finish them during the proofreading stage. I'll make sure to spend the time as practically as possible.

That's all for now. Take care.

MrJet
Moving along quite nicely. Can't wait.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes