Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Thought I'd give this game a try after seeing it on so many recommendation lists, but...

I tried the Lisa path. Immediately after the date, I go to Jane's. I tell her I'm in a relationship because I'm trying solo Lisa first. However, without giving me the option for myself, the MC tries to cheat and take things further with Jane before she stops him. Is this a theme in the game? Having an internal monologue about another girl is one thing, but not having the option to NOT try to take things too far with another LI is offputting.
thats the only time that happens

Reactions: ryansFLYIN

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Thought I'd give this game a try after seeing it on so many recommendation lists, but...

I tried the Lisa path. Immediately after the date, I go to Jane's. I tell her I'm in a relationship because I'm trying solo Lisa first. However, without giving me the option for myself, the MC tries to cheat and take things further with Jane before she stops him. Is this a theme in the game? Having an internal monologue about another girl is one thing, but not having the option to NOT try to take things too far with another LI is offputting.
Really? I was sure you could avoid hitting on Jane in both massage scenes. Maybe i remember them softer then they where. Well... it was quite some time ago... :pPPP

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really? I was sure you could avoid hitting on Jane in both massage scenes. Maybe i remember them softer then they where. Well... it was quite some time ago... :pPPP
well yea some time since no update past year.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I also remember things not going forward once you tell her you are seeing someone. She won't allow anything to happen. I don't remember it being changed after. I replayed it quite a few times.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn one of the main reasons i downloaded this game was because of Selina i just thought she was hot i like red heads. But to find out she's a slut turns me off. I mean nothing wrong with just wanting to have sex but to have her as a GF Hell no. How many guys before MC did she just fuck without knowing anything about them. Didn't even know his name. I mean he's no better. I may try her out on another play through to find out her story but first impressions turns me off.
She's not a slut at all, you need to follow her story to find out why she did what she did with the MC but it's the first and only time she's done anything like that.

For those of you that facepalmed my question i assumed multiple solo Li meant multiple endings and the last update was the final ending for one of the Li. It's a reasonable question so you can face palm all you want.
There are no endings yet. The next update is the final update with all the endings in.

The only thing that happens so far is everyone breaking up with the MC if he's cheating.

Reactions: Éama and Machete

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well ... and for me Selina was just to easy .... find the easy to fuck Gals just boring and wouldn't waste my time with them. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Machete

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I aint really pay attention to this game since last year. I just happen to though about it. Looking at the banner is he going to change Selina model? I hope not.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
No, but the fucked up Watching her and shortly run over and fuck her was just meh. Boring and easy as Hell.
It's a part that bothers me as well. Not because i have any complain per se in banging Selina, but because i would have preferred for that scene to be optional. I don't like forced scenes, unless they are very functional to the story, and the first casual sex with Selina is not, unless you want to be on her path.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I aint really pay attention to this game since last year. I just happen to though about it. Looking at the banner is he going to change Selina model? I hope not.
That was some fan art that the dev liked a lot, so it became an official banner. The girls' models in the game remained the same.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I been sleeping in a cave the last few months and was wondering if MrJet at some point gave up an ETA on the next updates release. If I recall, its been a looooooong ass time since the last one.
not rly.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
It's a part that bothers me as well. Not because i have any complain per se in banging Selina, but because i would have preferred for that scene to be optional. I don't like forced scenes, unless they are very functional to the story, and the first casual sex with Selina is not, unless you want to be on her path.
Yeah, I can agree here, sex scenes (with MC) "cause of plot" are meh...
I meant, if MC is asleep or restrained or dunno... it's explained by something spell/mind control, so noone cares wants he or not, then it's Ok. Or it's a scene with MC's childhood crush or Girlfriend or anything at least serious and explained.
*MC felt urge to fuck someone, cause Why not*
Congrats you're willing/unwilling spectator :LOL:

Even though Selina is best LI IMO

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Yeah, I can agree here, sex scenes (with MC) "cause of plot" are meh...
I meant, if MC is asleep or restrained or dunno... it's explained by something spell/mind control, so noone cares wants he or not, then it's Ok. Or it's a scene with MC's childhood crush or Girlfriend or anything at least serious and explained.
*MC felt urge to fuck someone, cause Why not*
Congrats you're willing/unwilling spectator :LOL:

Even though Selina is best LI IMO
I totally agree. I was referring to situations like when MC starts with a GF already and they drift apart as the starting event of the story, it's ok if there are one or two sex scenes that are non optional, or if they are plot devices, i don't know, like the story starts with the MC with scored with a girl but then he finds out that... or so. Otherwise, MC should be able to die virgin if he so fancies.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes