Oduvan

Dec 2, 2017
I'm sure it's just plain lazy. He worked on the final, then some action started in February in his country. He rested the summer under the pretense of returning morale. And in the fall, mobilization began ... Maybe he was taken away, or maybe he went into hiding or to another country, we have enough such cases. IMHO

Reactions: -Dreamer-

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Damn I was looking forward to playing this before due to girls looking pretty good in the screenshots and all the high ratings, but now that I'm done done I feel like reading through many parts of the story was a bit of a chore, maybe the plot was a bit dull. Still this was not a bad game, especially three-some relationships which did spice this game up a little bit for me. Maybe it's also the fact that i'm always trying to go through one game at a time till I finish it. Do you all play one game a time?

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I see you have Where the Heart is, in your sig. It has been in Dev a lot longer than this game and doesn't look nearly as good. We don't even need to mention The Intoxicating Flavor. Talk about an endless Dev cycle there. ;)
Some games take longer to finish than others. Pretty sure I'll be dead before Being a DIK gets an ending, but at least they get finished. That's what matters. :giggle:
"but at least they get finished. That's what matters. " - how many vns has Mr.Jet completed so far? Let me know I wanna see other of his Vns. From my point of view 90% of vns you will never see the end. Most devs releases 1 to 3 chapters to get support, then makes a lot of excuses about delay, then start reworking their games without having them finished, then rework the rework and then they get abandoned. You can count the developers who are reliable on your fingers.

Having VNS on my signs doesn't mean I won't criticize things that I don't like about them. Even being a dik that is created by a reliable dev such as DPC gets some criticism from time to time.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Damn one of the main reasons i downloaded this game was because of Selina i just thought she was hot i like red heads. But to find out she's a slut turns me off. I mean nothing wrong with just wanting to have sex but to have her as a GF Hell no. How many guys before MC did she just fuck without knowing anything about them. Didn't even know his name. I mean he's no better. I may try her out on another play through to find out her story but first impressions turns me off.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Damn one of the main reasons i downloaded this game was because of Selina i just thought she was hot i like red heads. But to find out she's a slut turns me off. I mean nothing wrong with just wanting to have sex but to have her as a GF Hell no. How many guys before MC did she just fuck without knowing anything about them. Didn't even know his name. I mean he's no better. I may try her out on another play through to find out her story but first impressions turns me off.
She's not a slut. Keep playing and you will find out why she acted that way with the MC. :)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hey, don't call Tremolo's and Sage's daughter a slut.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
So are there endings in place already? Or do we have to wait for last update to finish the game?
For those of you that facepalmed my question i assumed multiple solo Li meant multiple endings and the last update was the final ending for one of the Li. It's a reasonable question so you can face palm all you want.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If I remember correctly, MrJet is in a country that has a lot of not so good things going on for its citizens because of what its government did. So it may be understandable that there are delays.

Also, if I'm reading correctly, he was sick for a couple weeks in August, which delayed things.
Eh do you really expect common sense from these people? :KEK:
From some responses what I've read... I'm just shaking my head at this point.

The reason for why he didn't completed it yet is GLARING and you don't need any advanced skills to find it...
Nah man common sense is rare these days.
It was never ever common to begin with, even in the old days.
TBH real life events being very serious in September and calming down in October sounds to me like the dev moved to a different country for serious but wholly unguessable reasons.
0.15 out in october 2018
0.20 out in november 2018
0.25 out in december 2018

0.30 out in february 2019
0.35 out in march 2019
0.40 out in may 2019
0.45 out in july 2019
0.50 out in october 2019

0.55 out in february 2020
0.60 out in may 2020
0.70 out in august 2020

0.80 out in february 2021
0.90 out in july 2021

and yet you still think that the final update hasn't come out yet because of a war that started at the end of february 2022. Oh well.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
0.15 out in october 2018

0.35 out in march 2019
0.40 out in may 2019
0.45 out in july 2019
0.50 out in october 2019

0.60 out in may 2020
0.70 out in august 2020

0.90 out in july 2021

and yet you still think that the final update hasn't come out yet because of a war that started at the end of february 2022. Oh well.
And yet you have nothing better to do than quoting tons of people and try to convince them that your opinion is the right one. I'd wish people like you would just stop whining about every little shit and especially stop claiming that every dev is a milker or lying when a VN doesn't get updated in the speed you demand especially when you just pirate that shit anyway. Oh that brings us back to common sense...

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
a VN doesn't get updated in the speed you demand
Dude its more than a year, i mean...:KEK:

Oh i love those who claim the war in this over a year delay of the game like the devs country was invaded and had to flee for safety in other country...:FacePalm:

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
0.15 out in october 2018

0.35 out in march 2019
0.40 out in may 2019
0.45 out in july 2019
0.50 out in october 2019

0.60 out in may 2020
0.70 out in august 2020

0.90 out in july 2021

I wrote something similar but moderation removed my comment. so your comment is likely to be deleted soon too

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes