BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Sooo amm we going for the " I will make the update before the end of autumn" thing now or what?:HideThePain:

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
When i started prepping this game i was a teenager. Now I'm already a grown man finishing college and a kid in the way. When my kid become 10yo. It's gonna be when I'll finally see the end of this VN... Or not.
I feel sorry for your kid if you're already seeing it as "in the way" :LOL:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
When i started prepping this game i was a teenager. Now I'm already a grown man finishing college and a kid in the way. When my kid become 10yo. It's gonna be when I'll finally see the end of this VN... Or not.
I see you have Where the Heart is, in your sig. It has been in Dev a lot longer than this game and doesn't look nearly as good. We don't even need to mention The Intoxicating Flavor. Talk about an endless Dev cycle there. ;)
Some games take longer to finish than others. Pretty sure I'll be dead before Being a DIK gets an ending, but at least they get finished. That's what matters. :giggle:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i mean idk why people are so up in arms here, the game's basically done anyway so it's not like he missed like 4 updates.

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
i mean idk why people are so up in arms here, the game's basically done anyway so it's not like he missed like 4 updates.
I think problem is the lack of communication here.

Having to wait longer than expected for the update is obviously annoying, but the fact that we "only" get a progress update every month or so and absolute silence in between makes the waiting worse (now maybe he is more active on his Discord, I don't know as I don't use Discord).

We have to take into account the difficult situation MrJet is currently in though and understand that this project might not be is priority at the moment, but I think that just popping in every week, even to say that no progress has been made at all, would be better than the radio silence.

At the end of the day we just have to hope that he stays safe and that we'll eventually get to play the final version :)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Good point. And at the end of the day who gives a fuck anyway? I guess it's more like "we are almost there, give us closure".

Aug 15, 2021
This has "Scam" drawn all over the face, sir Jedi Master
Its not fair to call this a scam because the dev has paused his patreon. Whatever you think of him he has some sense of integrity which I respect.

That said, based on dev updates the dev does not know wtf he is doing. Except for the parts with concrete numbers like render counts etc I have personally written off all the dev updates and progress reports since early this year as complete bullshit and I would personally be very surprised if we even get an update this year regardless of what the dev says. At this point I dont think he has a plan or knows what he is doing. I do think the game will eventually be completed though.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Damn, its been a while since I came here to th thread and still no news about it? I've never seen a game stall at the very end of it. If Jet doesn't deliever, there's gonna be hell to pay. We either get the best endings in ever or its going to get ugly.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes