Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Ehm... overall Nicole is hot as embers, but she isn't characterized by her curves. It's her sensuality and straightforwardness that make her so sexy to me. Sorry but that ass is among the least good of the game, it's too flat and the hips are too narrow too :(
As a certified Ass-Man, I can verify, he writes the truth. ;)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ehm... overall Nicole is hot as embers, but she isn't characterized by her curves. It's her sensuality and straightforwardness that make her so sexy to me. Sorry but that ass is among the least good of the game, it's too flat and the hips are too narrow too :(
As a certified Ass-Man, I can verify, he writes the truth. ;)
I like her best,but no problems.
I respect your opinion.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 2045824

Okay, I want to apologize to you for the lack of news. Didn't even notice it's been over a month since my last post. Part of the reason I delayed new posts was because I didn't have any special news. I still kept working on the text, while rendering some missing images. I really wanted to finish it before the end of the summer, but due to certain life circumstances and my own slowness, I couldn't do it. And now it's the middle of September, and it's still not finished. Now my goal is the end of September (not counting proofreading). Will I make it? No idea. Purely hypothetically, it's very possible, but I learned a long time ago that my planning is terrible. Still, I'm going to try my best. But I want to warn you that my goal doesn't include proofreading. That process takes time, too, and it's very, very important. So, taking the proofreading into account, a release in September is hardly possible. More like early October?

Ugh, it was so easy when updates were 600-800 renders. But I have no one to blame but myself for deciding to do this mega-final update. Then again, how cool will it be when I release it.

To summarize, the vast majority of the work is already done. Right now I have to write a couple of epilogues, a lewd scene with Selina, and a few more mini-events. The weakest part I have right now is the animations. I've done very few of them. And I keep putting them off until the very last stage of development. Most likely, I'll finish them when the script will be on the proofreading stage. But since this is probably the most simple and fun part of development, I look at it optimistically. Although I feel that the last days of development will be the most intense. But this is my problem. I will manage somehow.

It's hard for me to find the right words, but I understand that this whole big development cycle looks bad. And I realize that I've disappointed a lot of people with it. I want to apologize to you. I can only hope that when you see the final result, it will smooth out your indignation. And thank you to everyone who supports me so far. Take care!

MrJet
what's wrong with this render? it seems that the head is disproportionate to the body

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes