Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Timeskip_JadeLisa_11.jpg

Okay, I want to apologize to you for the lack of news. Didn't even notice it's been over a month since my last post. Part of the reason I delayed new posts was because I didn't have any special news. I still kept working on the text, while rendering some missing images. I really wanted to finish it before the end of the summer, but due to certain life circumstances and my own slowness, I couldn't do it. And now it's the middle of September, and it's still not finished. Now my goal is the end of September (not counting proofreading). Will I make it? No idea. Purely hypothetically, it's very possible, but I learned a long time ago that my planning is terrible. Still, I'm going to try my best. But I want to warn you that my goal doesn't include proofreading. That process takes time, too, and it's very, very important. So, taking the proofreading into account, a release in September is hardly possible. More like early October?

Ugh, it was so easy when updates were 600-800 renders. But I have no one to blame but myself for deciding to do this mega-final update. Then again, how cool will it be when I release it.

To summarize, the vast majority of the work is already done. Right now I have to write a couple of epilogues, a lewd scene with Selina, and a few more mini-events. The weakest part I have right now is the animations. I've done very few of them. And I keep putting them off until the very last stage of development. Most likely, I'll finish them when the script will be on the proofreading stage. But since this is probably the most simple and fun part of development, I look at it optimistically. Although I feel that the last days of development will be the most intense. But this is my problem. I will manage somehow.

It's hard for me to find the right words, but I understand that this whole big development cycle looks bad. And I realize that I've disappointed a lot of people with it. I want to apologize to you. I can only hope that when you see the final result, it will smooth out your indignation. And thank you to everyone who supports me so far. Take care!

MrJet

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Are you surprised?
The amount of people on this site whose thought process is limited to putting people down and being quick on the trigger is staggering.
Thankfully there's usually an 'Englen' to balance things out and bring back faith in humanity.

a release in September is hardly possible
Who's going to say 'I told you so'?... (not those who have deleted their post :))

Last edited:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
So this aint gonna be a harem game I'm assuming. What paths are there? Any better and nice to take first?

And remember i have a big fetish for Redheads and i prefer smaller side tit's.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So this aint gonna be a harem game I'm assuming. What paths are there? Any better and nice to take first?

There are 4 main love interests but 5 routes.

Lisa has 2 routes, solo and with Jade.
Jane is MC's sisters best friend, she has a route.
Selena is a red head, she has a route.
Anna works for the nightclub that hires the MC, she has the last route.

There are side girls that don't have any effect on the main routes.

No, it's not a harem game. Word of warning, unlike other games that will make you choose if you get caught cheating, here they all dump you and you will get caught, there is an unavoidable scene where they all meet.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
There are 4 main love interests but 5 routes.

Lisa has 2 routes, solo and with Jade.
Jane is MC's sisters best friend, she has a route.
Selena is a red head, she has a route.
Anna works for the nightclub that hires the MC, she has the last route.

There are side girls that don't have any effect on the main routes.

No, it's not a harem game. Word of warning, unlike other games that will make you choose if you get caught cheating, here they all dump you and you will get caught, there is an unavoidable scene where they all meet.
Nice, so witch would you say i should go for first? Redhead Selena sounds nice.

Aug 15, 2021
Dev hasn't given any estimates out.

Only one he's given was a september release of which we're only half way through.

Dev has never given eta's so where you got incorrect estimates over and over from I have no idea.
From the dev's patreon posts. Estimates are not the same as fixed ETAs. If you look any patreon post with the 'current progress' tag on it ( ) the dev gives his estimate on how much was done, how much is left, what the progression has been like based on what was originally planned etc. Many of the posts in the past several months have been a bit off in some way.

I dont think the dev is just sitting on his ass doing nothing - I think he is working on the game and it will eventually be out I just think it is a case of scope creep and the dev has bad project management skills. Do I think the game will be out eventually? The answer is yes. Do I think the dev is worth supporting? Again the answer is yes despite the long wait as he had paused payments. Do I trust the progress posts he makes on patreon? Unfortunately the answer here is no.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
From the dev's patreon posts. Estimates are not the same as fixed ETAs. If you look any patreon post with the 'current progress' tag on it ( ) the dev gives his estimate on how much was done, how much is left, what the progression has been like based on what was originally planned etc. Many of the posts in the past several months have been a bit off in some way.
Those are progress reports not estimates on release times.

Reactions: hellomate1
Aug 15, 2021
Those are progress reports not estimates on release times.
Again - estimates are NOT the same as release times. Estimates to me mean the extent of work done so far and how much work is remaining. The progress reports are all off and I think the dev has not done a good job of communicating the work he has been doing. I doubt even the dev himself knows how much work is still remaining based on those posts he has written over the past several months.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

Not a Harem game, but there is pretty much someone for all kinds of tastes, unless your taste is incest, then you are SOL :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Erotica Biblion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nice, so witch would you say i should go for first? Redhead Selena sounds nice.
Depends what you are looking for in a route really.

Selena starts off making you think she's one type of person but then you get her backstory and she's probably got the sweetest route.

Jane is more romance focused and trying to fit in time together while she's also a busy worker.

Anna is more physical and sex aimed maninly because there was a point in time the dev couldn't think of any content for her so she was kinda neglected. Her comeback in later chapters was strong but there is a very noticable gap.

Lisa's route goes 2 ways. Her solo route is very young romance and 2 people fumbling their way through the young love scene while her route with Jade is mor fun and sex.

Side girls also kinda depends on what route you're on too. For instance if you're on Selena's route you can also bang her mom. No you won't get a mother/daughter threesome and she's just come out of a long term marriage and isn't looking for a new lover, she also has other lovers so MC is nothing special too her.

Cathrine is MC's boss at the night club and can only be slept with if you are on Anna's route but she will make you break up with Anna first and yes you have too to get her. There is a threesome with Cathrine and Rose (Selena's mom) but they do kinda treat MC like cheating trash for cheating on Selena then throw him out when they have had their fun.

Emma is MC's ex and isn't route dependant, she will appear anyway and stay with MC for a short while. She has a little mini route where you can sleep with her a few times but she will leave the game and go about her life regardless of any choices you make so don't get attached.

Nicole works with Jade and mc's sister and you can spend a night with her but we don't know if there are any consequences to that yet.

One thing far too many people still struggle to understand is there is no incest so don't be execting to bang any of the MC's family. You do see one of his sisters naked but nothing will ever happen, that was just the dev trolling. Both his sisters do have important roles in the story just not as love interests.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if you want only real redheads then stick to selena and later you get to shag her mother too.

as for boobs size none of girls are exactly small but aren't either really big. if you are looking for loli-sized tits then wrong game.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
well if you want only real redheads then stick to selena and later you get to shag her mother too.

as for boobs size none of girls are exactly small but aren't either really big. if you are looking for loli-sized tits then wrong game.
loli sized, nah not really
B-D in this pic basically.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Based on what is outlined above, no chance Nicole may be promoted to a major LI possibility in this final installment, then?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes