Danv

Aug 21, 2020
game missing fantasy tag - no way in hell MC can come even close to any pussy with a face like this
seriously, i used to not so great MC models and usually devs simply hide the face for immersion anyway, but this one just take the cake, combined with his attitude and his overall writing - i never hated MC in a game so fucking much, just wanna beat the living shit out of a him, certainly not play as him, i hope there will be some sort of bad ending as a possible path, so i can just Ctrl through a game and throw this abomination into it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
game missing fantasy tag - no way in hell MC can come even close to any pussy with a face like this
seriously, i used to not so great MC models and usually devs simply hide the face for immersion anyway, but this one just take the cake, combined with his attitude and his overall writing - i never hated MC in a game so fucking much, just wanna beat the living shit out of a him, certainly not play as him, i hope there will be some sort of bad ending as a possible path, so i can just Ctrl through a game and throw this abomination into it
well he gets quite a much pussy if is on manwhore aka bad ending path.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020

Hey, guys! It's been a long time since I wrote my last news post. First of all, I want to say that I got a lot of feedback about the last update. You pointed out some bugs, some mistakes which I'll try to fix, and I also took into account your criticism. I want to thank you for that.
Now for the next update. I started working on it on Monday. It's still in its early stages, but progress is going really well. I've already made up the story, and now creating scenes and rendering them.

I know that some of you may have thought that my latest versions were fillers, so the next update will be focused heavily on the main plot. I have a great idea that will definitely not leave you indifferent.

I also reworked some renders from my very first release. These renderings were too grainy and simply raw, so I replaced them with new ones (it didn't take me long, but looks much better). I will attach an example to this post.
And I guess that's it. I want to thank you all for your support.

Best regards,

MrJet.

So apologies if I’m being stupid but what’s the reason explained for a year+ gap between updates and said update only being at 80%? I might’ve missed/forgotten a few things along the way but that seems like a wild gap to me.
BAEC4960-0920-4A9D-B7A4-F1C53510273B.gif

Reactions: Aelth and pavlogrk

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So apologies if I’m being stupid but what’s the reason explained for a year+ gap between updates and said update only being at 80%? I might’ve missed/forgotten a few things along the way but that seems like a wild gap to me.
View attachment 2024625
The Author has been dragging the game's development since years.

Anyway, as you can see, many F95 users believe that Devs are gods: whatever they do, they are always right and we mere mortals aren't entitled to question their actions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usually happens in fiction. just look how many redheads there are in the marvel universe.
if whole marvelsum then since every alternate universe has its own mj watson then ................. but if only main then handful besides scarlet witch who is more brunette than redhead.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Author has been dragging the game's development since years.

Anyway, as you can see, many F95 users believe that Devs are gods: whatever they do, they are always right and we mere mortals aren't entitled to question their actions.
You can question the dev as much as you want, no one can stop you.

What will it get you though?

It's not going to speed things up, if that was the case then the dev of Offcuts would have released many updates in the 3 years we've been mocking him.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Many F95 users do believe that many F95 users are nothing but entitled cunts
I'm not questioning. Once in a while I come back here and remind people who are asking "why no updates yet?" that the development has been slowed down at snail's pace since quite a few years. We had 2 updates in the last 3 years, if I remember well.
So, they just have to wait and hope.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pavlogrk

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Hey guys, finally managed to bring myself to complete the game tonight after the devastation of getting dumped by all my gfs at the hospital a few weeks ago. Couple of things I noticed and wanted to ask about:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys, finally managed to bring myself to complete the game tonight after the devastation of getting dumped by all my gfs at the hospital a few weeks ago. Couple of things I noticed and wanted to ask about:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was a mod thing, you are seeing a scene you wouldn't normally see.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
It's no problem, many do not know the search function here.
So click on search in the upper right corner
By: Members

There you enter MrJet and you should get an answer to your question, because he already answered it a few months ago.
Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not but I tried that and got dozens of pages of posts in the search with 1-2 from Jet himself and I don’t have the time to look through them-hence why I asked

What will it get you though?

It's not going to speed things up, if that was the case then the dev of Offcuts would have released many updates in the 3 years we've been mocking him.
Doesn’t always speed things up but on occasion constant complaining/etc can do something-it was only bc of said complaints that Ecchi Sensei released a new update a few months ago.
But yeah usually it does nothing.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 239 Votes