MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
That's very interesting news. I think your renderings are excellent regarding the quality of the final result, and I see they improved during the game (but they were very good since the beginning). Can I ask you if your set up has changed from when you started working on the game? What model of graphic cards have you got? I suppose you have one or more NVIDIA cards. Do you feel satisfied with your current setup or do you often finish all the VRAM on the graphic card?
Do you currently use Blender for animations?
Well, I started with GTX 1080 (ran on it for about a year), then I bought two 2080ti. Unfortunately, I chose Gigabyte cards and encountered a very unpleasant overheating problem. Which I have had for over a year now, and which makes me have to undervolt them. For rendering static images it's enough, but for animations it would be nice to have something more powerful. I didn't see much point in swapping them for a 3090ti, though. 2x2080ti are roughly equal to one 3090ti, so I've been waiting for the 40 series for a long time. I'm pretty sure they'll be out by the time I start working on my new project, and then the work will be a lot more enjoyable.

As for VRAM, I really lack it. Right now I'm making a special render with 8 characters in 4K resolution, and in order to keep my PC from dying, I have to render the first 4 characters at one pic, then the other 4 on the second. Then go to photoshop and make it into a single picture. Surely, with a 3090ti, I wouldn't have this problem. And with the 4090ti... Well, there should be plenty of extra VRAM.

I do my animations in Daz. It's awfully inconvenient, but I'm used to it.

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
Well, I started with GTX 1080 (ran on it for about a year), then I bought two 2080ti. Unfortunately, I chose Gigabyte cards and encountered a very unpleasant overheating problem. Which I have had for over a year now, and which makes me have to undervolt them. For rendering static images it's enough, but for animations it would be nice to have something more powerful. I didn't see much point in swapping them for a 3090ti, though. 2x2080ti are roughly equal to one 3090ti, so I've been waiting for the 40 series for a long time. I'm pretty sure they'll be out by the time I start working on my new project, and then the work will be a lot more enjoyable.

As for VRAM, I really lack it. Right now I'm making a special render with 8 characters in 4K resolution, and in order to keep my PC from dying, I have to render the first 4 characters at one pic, then the other 4 on the second. Then go to photoshop and make it into a single picture. Surely, with a 3090ti, I wouldn't have this problem. And with the 4090ti... Well, there should be plenty of extra VRAM.

I do my animations in Daz. It's awfully inconvenient, but I'm used to it.
its okay mr jet, take your time just please let me have rosa at the end

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Dev had/has Covid, that timescale is likely to change.
Of course! What would have surprised me other than keeping his promise. Well, we'll see if update comes out this year or next. Then monkey pox may be even worse and recently I read something about tomato flu. It doesn't get any easier with all these things, that's true.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I, like everyone else, hope for a quick update. But why is "next year" not unrealistic? Very simple: you said that 20% are still missing. So, 80% took 13 months. According to my calculation we would have to wait at least 3 months with a similar speed. Then we would have December. And if something comes up, we'll have next year. Let's wait and hope it goes faster.
You don't have to take these percentages into account. They hardly reflect reality. The most accurate release information is always provided in my Patreon news updates. And yes, I'm pretty sure I won't finish it in August. Probably, even if I hadn't lost the last week due to covid, I still wouldn't have made the deadline. So I've already put a pause on payments for next month. But a September release looks more than realistic, even under the worst of circumstances. So no need to argue, I'm still working.

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
Hi guys, I downloaded the android version linked at the front page, it says package invalid error. Does anyone know what might be the problem? Thanks.

devante

Nov 7, 2019
There is no Catherine route, just one sexual encounter with her and a possible second one with her and Rosa.
You need to be dating Anna first, but you end Anna's route as soon as you accept Catherine's advances.
Thank you for your response also is there no way to get a Jade route by herself or does it have to be with Lisa this is my last question

Reactions: Aristos

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Thank you for your response also is there no way to get a Jade route by herself or does it have to be with Lisa this is my last question
You can't have Jade without Lisa. Jade really isn't into guys as much as girls, and the threesome is more her getting together with Lisa than it is her getting together with you.

It's also why in any version of the story where you don't date Lisa, she and Jade hook up with each other on their own without you.

Question after the Catherine and Rosa scene is it unavoidable to get kicked out by them
They always kick you out, but depending on choices you've made previously the tone of how they treat you changes. Basically it can end on a more friendly note or a more cruel one.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes