cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Or if you are kinda lazy and wanna spend less time on skipping everything till the choices, go for everyone and then start making saves for branching moments, I guess that doesn't hurt? Didn't try this way so I'm not very sure if it would work tbh, wanted to be completely safe after the disaster tho :KEK:
well as long as you remember what save is for which girl-

Has anyone else got any other suggestions for games similar to this one?
it's against F95 rules to advertise other games than games from same dev (that's grey area) so head to recommendations and ask there.

so the bassist is a divebomb goddess and the guitarist is missing a few strings
well guitarist and basist are both missing electric plug.

hellomate1

Jul 31, 2018
well there are wireless electric guitars and bassos but not sure if those existed at that time game is set.
Wireless units have been around since the mid-70s, at least. AC/DC's Angus Young would start using wireless units around '77. Ace Frehley would also begin to use a wireless unit after having been electrocuted during a performance with Kiss on stage in December of 1976.

Considering the game features laptop video calls during the time period the game takes place, I think a wireless unit is a safe bet. Though a cord to the transmitter should still be present if that's the case.
Otherwise you just have a Red Hot Chili Peppers at the Superbowl scenario, and someone's got some Milli Vanilli type explaining to do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lexkar83 and cxx

dragon16

May 22, 2021
Hi all, I was playing on the 0.80 version without any problem, I downloaded the 0.90 mega version, I also downloaded the compressed version and with both I have the same problem at startup
ps : I have no mod to install

I saw that several people had this problem but I didn't find any solution to solve it, that's why I ask for your help

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes