Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Then, after the release, I'll have to get the whole game in some kind of proper shape. I'll rework some original renders and animations. Maybe buy some new music, finish writing the final event with Barista/Marie and get her out of the story smoothly. Maybe some other minor changes.

I don't think it'll take long, though. It's a lot easier to redo renders than to do something from scratch.
That's very interesting news. I think your renderings are excellent regarding the quality of the final result, and I see they improved during the game (but they were very good since the beginning). Can I ask you if your set up has changed from when you started working on the game? What model of graphic cards have you got? I suppose you have one or more NVIDIA cards. Do you feel satisfied with your current setup or do you often finish all the VRAM on the graphic card?
Do you currently use Blender for animations?

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, ive got a question if anyone is willing to help me out

Im following Lisa+Jade path (or at least i am attempting to, dunno how you get on both paths) and im at the yacht after the first concert in the club. The MC is playing "Never have i ever" game with Jade and Lisa and im at the point where I get to ask a question and i chose "never have i ever kissed someone of the same gender" or something.

Lisa and Jade made a remark about this that confused me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kiss again? I really cant recall them ever kissing before?
What am i missing?

Did they kiss before and im just not remembering?
When did they kiss? Anyone can tell me when that happen?

I want to know if i simply forgot about it or maybe somehow i messed up with the various paths you get to choose from ? idk

Thank you

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
wait, does she actually leave the game? so that's one less loose end, cool
Yeah, she's gone now.

They had their heart to heart chat and reasons why they broke up and she left to go to college I think, memory is a bit hazy on where she actually went but she left the city and the game.

And with that all side girl content was wrapped up. Now it's just the finale with the 4 LI's assuming you weren't of course cheating in which case all the lols, look forward to that scene.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, she's gone now.

They had their heart to heart chat and reasons why they broke up and she left to go to college I think, memory is a bit hazy on where she actually went but she left the city and the game.

And with that all side girl content was wrapped up. Now it's just the finale with the 4 LI's assuming you weren't of course cheating in which case all the lols, look forward to that scene.
actually broke my heart and make me angry because the ex-girlfriend was my favorite girl
I stopped playing after that because I was heartbroken
sis:cry:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, she's gone now.

No no I was a proud manwhore, but mainly because I was too lazy to make multiple paths... Then (forgot some ladies' names) the redhead doctor LI kissed my MC in front of Jane. So I instantly deleted that save and made respective paths for all of them :KEK: , only Lisa don't have a solo path, Lisa&Jade path worked for me and I also never bothered with the ex tbh.

Reactions: Trojaner

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, ive got a question if anyone is willing to help me out
well 1st you start lisa path and develop it and then muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch later start jade path and "bit" later lisa catches mc and jade making out and that leads to 1st kiss between and 3some.

Sep 3, 2020
I'm sure she's in a better place now.

While she may be gone from our lives, she will live on, in our hearts.
you are a hundred times stronger than me my sister you have a weakling for a brother

I couldn't bear it I can't bear saying goodbye to a loved one without fighting for them
I wish we had the option to tell her to stay and we love her

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you are a hundred times stronger than me my sister you have a weakling for a brother

I couldn't bear it I can't bear saying goodbye to a loved one without fighting for them
I wish we had the option to tell her to stay and we love her
I wouldn't call it weakness dear brother. I mean, I haven't played BADIK since the third update because I found out Quinn wasn't a main girl and she was the only one I liked.

I very nearly stopped playing Reluctant Archon because dev was going to kill off the hot Amazonian (which would have sucked considering dev also put me in the game).

I hate things happening to characters I like.

I didn't mind it so much here considering Anna was my number one (until she was forgot about but then got some attention and was my number one again). i could take losing other girls because I will always have Anna.

well 1st you start lisa path and develop it and then muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch later start jade path and "bit" later lisa catches mc and jade making out and that leads to 1st kiss between and 3some.
I hate to nitpick but that's not quite how it goes.

Jade is after Lisa, she's bi with a strong preference for women (also ends up with Lisa if not on Lisa's route).

It all starts on the yacht with Jade spying on Lisa and MC making out, then Jade and Lisa make out then the 3 some blowjob at the party then the actual 3some.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well lisa path starts after band is watching that park band and jade path starts when they are visiting on some friend of mc's or jake's house and later lisa sees them at training house.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I did go back and check. I don't see any implications of a route for them. Would be weird if there was considering they are only a device to get off Lisa's route.
First, you don't think this exchange suggests there would be more with Marie? It's an odd thing to include for a character that has no roll in the remainder of the story.
Marie_next_time_1.jpg Marie_next_time_2.jpg Marie_next_time_3.jpg

Second, why do we need a device to get off Lisa's route? She already has a built-in escape hatch if you don't want to start something with her:
Lisa_serious_1.jpg Lisa_serious_2.jpg Lisa_serious_3.jpg

I think it's far more likely that more content with Marie was originally anticipated (though probably not planned out in any detail), but was eventually dropped in favor of focusing on other girls.

EDIT:
actually broke my heart and make me angry because the ex-girlfriend was my favorite girl
I stopped playing after that because I was heartbroken
sis:cry:
Yeah, poor Emma deserved a better ending. :(

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I hate to nitpick but that's not quite how it goes.

Jade is after Lisa, she's bi with a strong preference for women (also ends up with Lisa if not on Lisa's route).

It all starts on the yacht with Jade spying on Lisa and MC making out, then Jade and Lisa make out then the 3 some blowjob at the party then the actual 3some.
Maybe im missreading this but you mean to say the first kiss beteween jade and Lisa happened on the yacht? But then why did Lisa say "want us to kiss again" implying they've done it before ?? I dont remember them kissing before this point.

EDIT: I've just replayed the whole thing up to the yacht with skipping, chose all the things that give Lisa and Jade points and ignored all the rest of the girls and I have not seen them kiss anywhere before that point on the yacht where Lisa says "want to see us kiss again?". Im a bit confused but whatever. I guess ill keep going maybe im just dumb and missed that scene again or something

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It does warn you, many times, that cheating is bad.

It's going to get much, much worse in the finale.

Dev has prety much hinted that if you've cheated on Lisa the band is going to fall apart and you'll end the game alone.

Aside from that, no, there is no way of salvaging anything. If you cheat, you're fucked. That's done intentionally. The game does try to warn you.

Cheating on Jane especially will have other consequences. MC's sister DID warn him not to mess her friend around.

Selena has her entire plot line revolving around hating cheats. Anna gets cheated on at the start by her boyfriend and hates cheats.

It's not like you aren't given hints that it isn't going to end well.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes