code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey im new here and i have a few questions. I really hope someone will be able to answer them, pretty please :)

1st. How many routes are there? I just started the game and ive already made 5 saves where i think different paths diverge. Lisa, Jade, Anna and i think Selina ... maybe even her mother? And there maybe more? I've avoided Marie and her friend (eva?) since i dont like them

2nd. If you go with Lisa path and you cheat on her (i assume the CP points are cheat points with lisa?), does it lead to an end game screen?

3rd. Related to the above, ive decided to install the walkthrough mod after playing this for a bit and it seems to chooses all the decisions that lead to lewd content no matter if it breaks promises to other characters (like cheating on Lisa). If i am to follow the walkthrough, does it lead to an end screen?

Im asking these questions because i dont like to replay games too many times. I personally dont like games that have too may endings or paths to take because ultimately, most games around rarely offer truly different paths/endings. Most of those kind of games dont offer meaningful changes between endings/paths.
I tend to avoid games that offer12 endings, 30ish paths ... etc ... an exageration probably but my point stands, too many endings /paths suck so ... this game, how is it in this regard?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey im new here and i have a few questions. I really hope someone will be able to answer them, pretty please :)

1st. How many routes are there? I just started the game and ive already made 5 saves where i think different paths diverge. Lisa, Jade, Anna and i think Selina ... maybe even her mother? And there maybe more? I've avoided Marie and her friend (eva?) since i dont like them

2nd. If you go with Lisa path and you cheat on her (i assume the CP points are cheat points with lisa?), does it lead to an end game screen?

3rd. Related to the above, ive decided to install the walkthrough mod after playing this for a bit and it seems to chooses all the decisions that lead to lewd content no matter if it breaks promises to other characters (like cheating on Lisa). If i am to follow the walkthrough, does it lead to an end screen?
1. each girl except mc's sisters, mommy, band's other female and 1-2 others have own paths and then there's lisa solo and lisa 3some with that other bandmember (female), older women and daddy's ex-assistant are sidegirls.

2. it could lead, we aren't sure yet and dev for sure won't tell.

3. you can turn other girls than you want to date off in wt-mod.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
1. each girl except mc's sisters, mommy, band's other female and 1-2 others have own paths and then there's lisa solo and lisa 3some with that other bandmember (female), older women and daddy's ex-assistant are sidegirls.

2. it could lead, we aren't sure yet and dev for sure won't tell.

3. you can turn other girls than you want to date off in wt-mod.
Wait, when you say "band's other female", you mean Jade? Like, there is no path with Jade? Or am i reading it wrong?

Also possibly stupid question, but ... You say i can turn off girls in the WT mod ... how? I dont see anything in options ...

code991

Aug 21, 2021
yea jade, there is only 1 path with jade and it's 3some with lisa.
Awesome, thank you, i actually like both so a threesome is actually awesome. (now i need to figure out how to end up on that path hehe)

I kept editing my post, can you please check it now too? you might have the answer to my other question :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Awesome, thank you, i actually like both so a threesome is actually awesome.

I kept editing my post, can you please check it now too? you might have the answer to my other question :)
under cheat menu i think. been "a while" since i last time played this so memory isn't anywhere near fresh.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Im asking these questions because i dont like to replay games too many times. I personally dont like games that have too may endings or paths to take because ultimately, most games around rarely offer truly different paths/endings. Most of those kind of games dont offer meaningful changes between endings/paths.
I tend to avoid games that offer12 endings, 30ish paths ... etc ... an exageration probably but my point stands, too many endings /paths suck so ... this game, how is it in this regard?
The main paths.
1.Selina
2.Anna
3.Jane
4A.Lisa
4B.Lisa+Jade
You can't mix the girls from different paths.
Same with side girls with the exception (so far) of Nicole.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
under cheat menu i think. been "a while" since i last time played this so memory isn't anywhere near fresh.
Wow, took me a while to spot the cheat button ... haha ... i admit i didnt read the feature set of the mod, it said walkthrough and i assumed it only offered a walkthrough

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow, took me a while to spot the cheat button ... haha ... i admit i didnt read the feature set of the mod, it said walkthrough and i assumed it only offered a walkthrough
some offer just that and some offer more like show all paths and then player decides what path he wants to be canon.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
some offer just that and some offer more like show all paths and then player decides what path he wants to be canon.
Yeah i know, ive played a lot of games so far, with and without mods .... thats why i was surprised i didnt notice the cheats button so thank you for pointing it out for me haha

EDIT: I forgot to ask, what do the good points (gp?) and bad points (bp?) actually do?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Is Catherine (milf who runs the bar) path disabled if she sees you banging Anna in her office? Or is there something else that does it? I'm using the scrappy mod and it says her path has been disabled, so I think it has something to do with her seeing the video of MC and Anna in her office.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Is Catherine (milf who runs the bar) path disabled if she sees you banging Anna in her office? Or is there something else that does it? I'm using the scrappy mod and it says her path has been disabled, so I think it has something to do with her seeing the video of MC and Anna in her office.
It's kind of the opposite. You need to have sex with Anna in the office to trigger the Catherine offer.

If you were locked out of it, you probably agreed with Anna when she suggested you should break things off. You need to tell her you want to make the relationship work and keep seeing her. That eventually triggers a conversation with Catherine where she offers to have sex with you if you break up with Anna.

If not, it might be a quirk of the mod that's screwing things up.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
This game doesn't have incest does it? because it shows the sister a lot or will you add in the future?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes