Aug 15, 2021
you think season 2 would be as interesting as s1? on s2 would be mostly band touring and screwing and recording and vacationing occasionally.
I think Season 2 would be more interesting if there were drug fueled parties, endless amounts of debauchery, getting into stupid fights, blowing money on stupid shit, band drama etc. Basically the way rockstars lived in the 80s. But thats a completely different game and would not suit the MC's character or the general vibe of this game which is written as a somewhat wholesome romance story. So I think its best to just move on and focus on the next game

Reactions: markel1000

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What is that season 2 talks? I don't think there is such a thing happening. If Season 2 is indeed a case, wake me up in 2045 so I can play it's full release

Znoose

Jul 21, 2022
OK so im in a bit of a situation, after Selina asks you if you wanna be together it doesn't really matter what i choose the game goes back to when your sister comes to your home to ask you about your plans with the other girl and it keeps going in a loop.
Anyone had this problem before? Some help is appreciated.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK so im in a bit of a situation, after Selina asks you if you wanna be together it doesn't really matter what i choose the game goes back to when your sister comes to your home to ask you about your plans with the other girl and it keeps going in a loop.
Anyone had this problem before? Some help is appreciated.
Yes, it was the mod. You may be using an outdated version.

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
I got a perfect plot for S2. MC band gets popular, he goes on global tour in tropical area, gets kidnapped, wakes up in a cage. A guy is telling you all the ways he will torture the mc and his friends. Villain calls himself Vaas. EZ

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I got a perfect plot for S2. MC band gets popular, he goes on global tour in tropical area, gets kidnapped, wakes up in a cage. A guy is telling you all the ways he will torture the mc and his friends. Villain calls himself Vaas. EZ
Sounds like a farcry from this game

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hollywood could use someone like you to write below Z tier movies. Might as well let that Vaas guy to have a shark that eats people's penises.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Instead of S2, that could just be an ending! Including the Penis Shark ofc!

Need more Penis Sharks (Penis eating Sharks!)

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
getting married with 1 or both girls and fathering baby or some.
Then there is no point in continuing if that happens that's a good way to end the story for good and have another game and new MC . I just can't imagine MC being married and a father and still going for other women, cheating on his family on the other hand it will be too boring to see MC banging only his wife and no one else , considering that we are playing an adult game

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Has this game been abandoned? If not, when is the approximate release date for the next episode?
Not abandoned. Dev is working on the final update for the game and wants to make sure it is perfect before releasing it. It's a lot of content to add to make endings for every possible route, so no approximate release date just yet.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I have a better idea for S2: the MC actually becomes a rockstar and not just a garage band member wannabe. You know... like sex, drugs and rock and roll. And he should destroy some hotels too and have some overdoses... And some detox treatment and banging some nurses in between. Get some stealing from his manager and getting fat after success.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gunizz

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I have a better idea for S2: the MC actually becomes a rockstar and not just a garage band member wannabe. You know... like sex, drugs and rock and roll. And he should destroy some hotels too and have some overdoses... And some detox treatment and banging some nurses in between. Get some stealing from his manager and getting fat after success.
And at the end "she" dies in a tragic zeppelin incident on the new year event.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Long and short is I remember the dev mentioning being affected by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, so I'm guessing this means they were either displaced by the special military invasion of a sovereign nation, or are Russian and had to figure something out regarding how to get paid what with all the sanctions, and I have a feeling this is why the update hasn't been forthcoming despite it seeming like it was due... who can work on update when they fear for their way of life/who wants to release the final update when they aren't getting paid from it?
no. but i will buy'd that for the dollar if he made steam release

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes