Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Russia probably does drift out of their summer weather pattern at the end of August, but the real question is why does the geography and meteorology of Russia even come into the equation?
Asking for a friend... since asking anything about Russia is a tad sensitive right now.
Peace

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
You sure know the Summer do not end at the end of the August, but on the 23rd of September. So you should correct the timer :p
Apart from the fact that there is both calendar and meteorological summer, Dev himself said this: "I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in the very last days of August" .

From this point of view the timer is 100% correct.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Ok sorry guys, just for me, born on 21st of March (which is last day of winter/first day of spring meteorologicaly), every season starts and ends between 21-23 March, June, September and December. So sorry for that ;)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Ok sorry guys, just for me, born on 21st of March (which is last day of winter/first day of spring meteorologicaly)
The 19. or 20. of March (not 21.) is first day of spring calendar (or "astronomical"), not meteorological. Meteorologic it's 1st March.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Who else went and had fun with the coffee shop girl and her friend with Jacob and therefore missed the whole Lisa and Jade pathway on their playthrough?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Who else went and had fun with the coffee shop girl and her friend with Jacob and therefore missed the whole Lisa and Jade pathway on their playthrough?
I did on one playthrough early on, before Mr Jet decided to ditch Marie and her friend to focus on the other ladies.

Reactions: kezguyfour

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
He didn't ditch her, he's clarified that numerous times for ages now.

She was never meant to be anything more than a quick fling to transition away from Lisa's route.
To be fair, the MC does say he wants to meet Marie again (if you choose her). It would have been nice if she had made at least one more appearance, for closure if nothing else.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
To be fair, the MC does say he wants to meet Marie again (if you choose her). It would have been nice if she had made at least one more appearance, for closure if nothing else.
It is implied that you will get to see Marie again and there seems like there could be pathway involving her or her and her chocolate friend. I suppose I shouldn't be complaining as I'm on every other path possible in the game on my first playthrough which is more than enough.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i'm on every other path possible in the game on my first playthrough which is more than enough.
Oh, you're in for a treat.

Should be amusing to say the least..... for us, not you.

there seems like there could be pathway involving her or her and her chocolate friend.
I did go back and check. I don't see any implications of a route for them. Would be weird if there was considering they are only a device to get off Lisa's route.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
Oh, you're in for a treat.

Should be amusing to say the least..... for us, not you.
My MC has been banging girls left right and center. I cannot see it ending well. Especially when two of them are mother and daugher, and the other four, well again two of them work at the office and two of them work at the bar.

Have to admit, MC's ex Emily is my favorite. I usually like the Jane types. Jane reminds me of Bella from BADIK.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My MC has been banging girls left right and center. I cannot see it ending well. Especially when two of them are mother and daugher, and the other four, well again two of them work at the office and two of them work at the bar.

Have to admit, MC's ex Emily is my favorite. I usually like the Jane types. Jane reminds me of Bella from BADIK.
I won't spoil the surprise.

All I will say is MC's ex, the girls mother and the short haired boss from the club are not love interests, they are only side girls and their content ends completely either last update or this one.

MC's ex leaves the game completely.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes