Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It's not like you aren't given hints that it isn't going to end well.
Depends. It's a matter of opinions. It won't be so, but if i was the dev the "cheating" ending would be that the MC break ups with all the ladies, yet the band is still succesful, he become famous and bangs loads and loads of fans. And i would call it "true ending".

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are dating 3 girls at the same time and this fact has been out there and all 3 girls see that face to face, do you think they'll ask you "choose one of us"? Are you seriously angry you lost everyone? What did you expect, everyone said this was not a harem game, like literally everyone including the dev :KEK:

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
It does warn you, many times, that cheating is bad.

It's going to get much, much worse in the finale.

Dev has prety much hinted that if you've cheated on Lisa the band is going to fall apart and you'll end the game alone.

Aside from that, no, there is no way of salvaging anything. If you cheat, you're fucked. That's done intentionally. The game does try to warn you.

Cheating on Jane especially will have other consequences. MC's sister DID warn him not to mess her friend around.

Selena has her entire plot line revolving around hating cheats. Anna gets cheated on at the start by her boyfriend and hates cheats.

Haha yeah, but it's non stop sexy time kind of game up until that point, so I did not think it would take such a serious turn all of a sudden. I am not on the Lisa and Jade path though so at least my band might be ok... lol.

Do you know if it is possible to be with two girls like a combination of Selina and Anna, or Anna and Jane? Also, I mentioned that Jane was talking to me after the drama with Selina.. and I felt like if Anna didn't come along she would have forgiven me? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Haha yeah, but it's non stop sexy time kind of game up until that point, so I did not think it would take such a serious turn all of a sudden. I am not on the Lisa and Jade path though so at least my band might be ok... lol.

Do you know if it is possible to be with two girls like a combination of Selina and Anna, or Anna and Jane? Also, I mentioned that Jane was talking to me after the drama with Selina.. and I felt like if Anna didn't come along she would have forgiven me? Or is that just wishful thinking?
No combination in any way except Lisa&Jade. Not a single way. You can bang a few side chicks on the side and not blow it up so far (maybe that will also change in the final update) but yeah, that's all.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

Again, no, it's not possible. You just can't cheat on them and get away with it (unless you do it with some side-chick). They all dump you as soon as they realize they weren't your only one.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
If you are dating 3 girls at the same time and this fact has been out there and all 3 girls see that face to face, do you think they'll ask you "choose one of us"? Are you seriously angry you lost everyone? What did you expect, everyone said this was not a harem game, like literally everyone including the dev :KEK:
Haha, dude I'm not actually upset because it is just a game. I just waned to share my experiences with some people here and laugh about it. I guess maybe putting these faces :mad: :mad: :mad: made people think I was genuinely upset.

I am wondering if it is worth finishing the game like this seeing as I am now destined to be single. I am also on all the side girls paths so maybe worth hanging in there for that.

So am I right in saying, in this game, when you are given the option to "date" or become "girlfriend" etc, that is the cut-off point for being a man-whore? Because if I start again I want to make sure I don't screw it up. And to be honest I will probably just go Lisa and Jade because I didn't get them in my 1st play.

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Haha, dude I'm not actually upset because it is just a game. I just waned to share my experiences with some people here and laugh about it. I guess maybe putting these faces :mad: :mad: :mad: made people think I was genuinely upset.

I am wondering if it is worth finishing the game like this seeing as I am now destined to be single. I am also on all the side girls paths so maybe worth hanging in there for that.

So am I right in saying, in this game, when you are given the option to "date" or become "girlfriend" etc, that is the cut-off point for being a man-whore? Because if I start again I want to make sure I don't screw it up. And to be honest I will probably just go Lisa and Jade because I didn't get them in my 1st play.
Hmm I don't know exactly how it turns out tbh, it's been so long since I played due to the update intervals :HideThePain: But I just mainly named a save with a path and only interested in those characters, didn't make a single move on anyother LIs.

The ones I mainly remember the moments are tho;
Selena when she wants to talk to MC and tells him that she's not actually a crazy and open-minded girl,
Anna when MC accepts the Catherine(was that her name?) offer (if you say fuck you to her, you are on Anna path),
Lisa when you go to the beach with her and accept, then Jade comes in to play on the story, you know what it is so it's fairly easy to catch,
Don't remember the Jane one tho. Maybe someone can help there :HideThePain:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Jane's path is set when your sister come to your home and asks you about your intentions with her friend. If you say you're serious and then succeed on your dinner date, you should stop seeing other main girls asap. I can't remember which choice comes first, though, so basically you should focus on just one girl from the start, or simply reject the others when their commitment choice arrives.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

The only combination is Lisa and Jade, everyone else dumps him.

No, Jane does not forgive him. There is no way at all in saving any relationship once the cheating comes out.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Jane's path is set when your sister come to your home and asks you about your intentions with her friend. If you say you're serious and then succeed on your dinner date, you should stop seeing other main girls asap. I can't remember which choice comes first, though, so basically you should focus on just one girl from the start, or simply reject the others when their commitment choice arrives.
Or if you are kinda lazy and wanna spend less time on skipping everything till the choices, go for everyone and then start making saves for branching moments, I guess that doesn't hurt? Didn't try this way so I'm not very sure if it would work tbh, wanted to be completely safe after the disaster tho :KEK:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Or if you are kinda lazy and wanna spend less time on skipping everything till the choices, go for everyone and then start making saves for branching moments, I guess that doesn't hurt? Didn't try this way so I'm not very sure if it would work tbh, wanted to be completely safe after the disaster tho :KEK:
That's the optimal approach, I guess

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The ex-girlfriend has got a great body, I expected to be able to keep her as a side girl for naughty sex. I would have liked the possibility of a "bad guy" path to compensate all the other vanilla love paths. Like cheating without getting caught or having a lover beside the official girlfriend. Or just being able to bang the sister, that would have been a good compromise.

I mean, I haven't played BADIK since the third update because I found out Quinn wasn't a main girl and she was the only one I liked.
You'll probably have to reconsider as Quinn is having a lot of scenes, more than other "main girls". There is also a common perception that she can become a main girl due to her success among the players. The fact that she is getting a lot of attention in the story seems to indicate that.

Reactions: kezguyfour

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
My MC has been banging girls left right and center. I cannot see it ending well. Especially when two of them are mother and daugher, and the other four, well again two of them work at the office and two of them work at the bar.

Have to admit, MC's ex Emily is my favorite. I usually like the Jane types. Jane reminds me of Bella from BADIK.

I played it again by not saving and decided to do every path possible

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It does warn you, many times, that cheating is bad.

It's going to get much, much worse in the finale.

Dev has prety much hinted that if you've cheated on Lisa the band is going to fall apart and you'll end the game alone.

Aside from that, no, there is no way of salvaging anything. If you cheat, you're fucked. That's done intentionally. The game does try to warn you.

Cheating on Jane especially will have other consequences. MC's sister DID warn him not to mess her friend around.

Selena has her entire plot line revolving around hating cheats. Anna gets cheated on at the start by her boyfriend and hates cheats.

Who give a fuck about end. Fuck them all.

Fun is in the journey not in the destination.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes