tonicekkralicek

Dec 6, 2021
I mean, let the dev take as much time as they wish for if that will make the result better. That I don’t really mind.

But what completely bugs me are empty-promises - stating that the game will be finished by the end of August and quoting - “It's a promise to you, it's a promise to myself.” - is totally unacceptable in context that the update is in development for more than a year. Just rather don’t promise anything please, people are waiting for some time already anyways. And they admitted themselves that even without covid they would not make it in time for the deadline. At least they paused the payments, I guess, but a lot of devs would get a LOT more shit for this whole development mess.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
but a lot of devs would get a LOT more shit for this whole development mess.
Generally because a lot of other devs would start sandbagging long before the game was anywhere near finished, start padding things out with filler, putting out multiple low-content updates, then keep missing deadlines without pausing Patreon at all, and then ultimately never finish at all. Compounded by pushing for a "slow burn" game that barely even gets to anything meaningful before they abandon it.

There's mainly a lot of goodwill here because up until this final update, the track record was really good, and the story as a whole has paid off really well. Even now the game is mostly finished, and just missing an "epilogue" to cap it off. So people are much more willing to cut slack and be a little more patient because the dev is already doing better than 97% of the other games on this site.

Does that mean they can't flake off and leave the game unfinished forever? No, all the goodwill in the world doesn't guarantee a happy ending. But it means the dev does probably deserve the benefit of the doubt more than a lot of others.

Even aside from that, the last few years have been incredibly shitty and disruptive for a lot of people. Actual AAA studios are having trouble meeting deadlines and getting stuff done, it's not surprising that single devs working entirely on their own and crowdfunding projects might occasionally falter as well.

And we're all mostly freeloaders on a pirate site complaining about things we don't pay for anyway.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
You don't have to take these percentages into account. They hardly reflect reality. The most accurate release information is always provided in my Patreon news updates. And yes, I'm pretty sure I won't finish it in August. Probably, even if I hadn't lost the last week due to covid, I still wouldn't have made the deadline. So I've already put a pause on payments for next month. But a September release looks more than realistic, even under the worst of circumstances. So no need to argue, I'm still working.
Love your work! Just take your time and look first at your health! We can wait (y)

Reactions: Comynator

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
whats the point of these characters if they dont have any scenes haha. I mean the dev had to work for perfecting all those 3d models.
MoreOver this game has low lust factor. MC just fools around nothing serious. A 3some with Jane and Julia should be good:)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
whats the point of these characters if they dont have any scenes haha. I mean the dev had to work for perfecting all those 3d models.
MoreOver this game has low lust factor. MC just fools around nothing serious. A 3some with Jane and Julia should be good:)
Not going to happen. This isn't a Harem/Incest game, it is more in the Romantic side of AVN. Only one girl (with only one exception) and the MC will love that girl.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes