Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not but I tried that and got dozens of pages of posts in the search with 1-2 from Jet himself and I don’t have the time to look through them-hence why I asked

Doesn’t always speed things up but on occasion constant complaining/etc can do something-it was only bc of said complaints that Ecchi Sensei released a new update a few months ago.
But yeah usually it does nothing.
Honestly, I've never ever seen the search result pop up with other people's posts if you search specifically for posts by a specific member. If that's happening to you then you are not doing the search right.

kezguyfour

Apr 27, 2021
That was a mod thing, you are seeing a scene you wouldn't normally see.
Yeah, I might try and go back to my save an choose the Cath/Rosa scene first and see if the dialogue is different.

How good is that Cath and Rosa scene at the end though?

Last edited by a moderator:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Checked my backup folder and noticed i last played this at v0.2.
Guess I've got a LOT of content to play through.

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
I haven't followed what's being happening with this game all that much. What is he redoing? What's the big project that took so much time?

Sanriela

Dec 29, 2019
Аlthough I love this game and find it one of the best in the genre i doubt it will ever be finished. Shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 15, 2021
Last update is nearly out.
It has been 'nearly out' for a while. While I respect the fact that the dev has paused payments and I think it shows integrity, I would be surprised if it comes out anytime soon despite what the dev said. There has been a pattern of incorrect estimates over and over and I have no reason to believe anything changed.

Current progress in the dev's patreon still says 80% I hope I am wrong though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It has been 'nearly out' for a while. While I respect the fact that the dev has paused payments and I think it shows integrity, I would be surprised if it comes out anytime soon despite what the dev said. There has been a pattern of incorrect estimates over and over and I have no reason to believe anything changed.

Dev hasn't given any estimates out.

Only one he's given was a september release of which we're only half way through.

Dev has never given eta's so where you got incorrect estimates over and over from I have no idea.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Dev is going to do a news update soon, they said so on Discord yesterday.

Reactions: SweatyDevil
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes