Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Anna_PantyhoseV2.jpg

Hey guys. I'm going to keep it short today.

I wish I could tell you something encouraging, but real life events have shifted my schedule. Hate to talk about the bad news, but I prefer to be honest with you. The end of September was very stressful, and I didn't get a chance to work. I won't go into the details as I doubt you will be interested in them, but I assure you the reasons were quite serious. Only in the first days of October, things slowly began to come back to normal, and I started working again. For the rest, everything is more or less the same. Still working on the text. Still trying to make it as soon as possible.

Oh yeah, it's not a preview this time, it's just artwork.

Thank you for your support. Take care.

MrJet

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
yarrrhooo. we will be waitin update squidward forever forever forever. one eternity later

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
View attachment 2087424

I wish I could tell you something encouraging, but real life events have shifted my schedule. Hate to talk about the bad news, but I prefer to be honest with you. The end of September was very stressful, and I didn't get a chance to work. I won't go into the details as I doubt you will be interested in them, but I assure you the reasons were quite serious. Only in the first days of October, things slowly began to come back to normal, and I started working again. For the rest, everything is more or less the same. Still working on the text. Still trying to make it as soon as possible.

MrJet
Such a fucking Hottie, but i would have prefered Jane. :ROFLMAO:

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
View attachment 2087424

MrJet
Great, just news to keeps waiting again again again again ............................

The End

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 2087424

MrJet
ok, late October, maybe

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
Great, just news to keeps waiting again again again again ............................

The End

its almost wvm level of excuses now
If I remember correctly, MrJet is in a country that has a lot of not so good things going on for its citizens because of what its government did. So it may be understandable that there are delays.

Also, if I'm reading correctly, he was sick for a couple weeks in August, which delayed things.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If I remember correctly, MrJet is in a country that has a lot of not so good things going on for its citizens because of what its government did. So it may be understandable that there are delays.

Also, if I'm reading correctly, he was sick for a couple weeks in August, which delayed things.
Eh do you really expect common sense from these people? :KEK:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
I read his very MILFY Shitty sort of whiney post. Doesn't make me hopeful. I stopped supporting him a lonnng time ago, but will go back for a month if he finishes, and will begin to flame his ass if he doesn't.
Peace y'all

Why? I don't get many people's attitude when it comes to AVNs and their release schedule. Need I remind you. MrJet doesn't need to release F all if he doesn't want to. It's his project and his vision. I really don't get why people get pissanty when it "misses a release window".

Need I remind you he lives in Russia which is currently a warzone with a corrupt and bent president. As long as the end product gets released and finished. Who cares how long it takes. Too many entitled people on here...it'll be released when he is ready for it to be released. Have some patience.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes