Sandragiak

Nov 20, 2017
I want to express my solidarity and understanding to Mr. Jet.
Please do not forget that he comes from a part of the world that now is plagued by REALLY BAD problems. yet he is keeping contacts with us, apologizing for the delay, and he is not charging payments. I think this is really commendable.

BertrandC

Jun 17, 2022
I want to express my solidarity and understanding to Mr. Jet.
Please do not forget that he comes from a part of the world that now is plagued by REALLY BAD problems. yet he is keeping contacts with us, apologizing for the delay, and he is not charging payments. I think this is really commendable.
True, I think the fact that he stays in touch with the community but doesn't want to give an eta on the release makes us more impatient. I believe though I may be wrong if he comes out and say that "with everything that is going on in my country bla bla bla, I hope for a release within the next 6 months but working to finish it in 3", we'd accept the wait, move on and come back when he gives us a clear timeline to the release.
Btw, I believe the game will be released within the next 3 to 6 months. I hope MrJet can prove me wrong.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Installed the "Nicole Restore Nicole Scene Mod" but didnt see the scene with the father. Did I do something wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Installed the "Nicole Restore Nicole Scene Mod" but didnt see the scene with the father. Did I do something wrong?
it's not actual scene in sense of sexscene, it's just daddy "dearest" comes to visit on mc's bandpractice and nicole is his driver.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
well this should be abandoned by f95 terms but isn't and posters asking update is old thing, some even ask update right after previous was released.

If I remember correctly, then according to the rules of this site, the developer must:
1) or disappear from the radar for more than 3 months.
2) or publicly admit that he is quitting the game.

Posts with news appear? So the tag "abandoned" is not needed. The whiners just need to pull themselves together.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I remember correctly, then according to the rules of this site, the developer must:
1) or disappear from the radar for more than 3 months.
2) or publicly admit that he is quitting the game.

Posts with news appear? So the tag "abandoned" is not needed. The whiners just need to pull themselves together.
well before it was no game updates for 3 months even if dev posts something to patreon etc. ofc that was with some leeway.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Good game, have check the walkthrough and i can sure that this game still force you to choose one girl in the end (y)(y)(y)(y), true to the no harem tag

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
well before it was no game updates for 3 months even if dev posts something to patreon etc. ofc that was with some leeway.
Do not introduce your conjectures into the truth to other people. I have now specially walked for the last TWO years on patreon. His posts were not delayed longer than 2 months. Therefore, the rules are correct.

I even googled the rule - if there is NO ACTIVITY FROM THE DEVELOPER in 3 months. Posting info or just sharing a picture is considered active.

Reactions: Gunizz and Meushi

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I even googled the rule - if there is NO ACTIVITY FROM THE DEVELOPER in 3 months. Posting info or just sharing a picture is considered active.
This is true. If the Dev has fairly regular communication and activity, it takes 18 months without a content update to get abandoned tag. Complete radio silence from Dev, it takes 3 months. We still got a way to go here, and even if it gets the tag, I'm fairly certain it will get finished at some point. Fingers crossed. ;)

Reactions: Storlack

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Do not introduce your conjectures into the truth to other people. I have now specially walked for the last TWO years on patreon. His posts were not delayed longer than 2 months. Therefore, the rules are correct.

Mr Jet posted here a few weeks ago about the game...so dunno what this 3 months is about.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
This is true. If the Dev has fairly regular communication and activity, it takes 18 months without a content update to get abandoned tag. Complete radio silence from Dev, it takes 3 months. We still got a way to go here, and even if it gets the tag, I'm fairly certain it will get finished at some point. Fingers crossed. ;)
He communicate to keep earning money, but has not delivered content in a year. I see that many developers I supported december last year was a disappointment. this year only 1 is being graced by the christmas's spirit.

4.20 star(s) 239 Votes