Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm... Maybe Julia (or Lisa) should be the MC on a separate path or version... :unsure:
I'd prefer Julia, since she's unattainable on this one. That would keep the Julia fans sated and won't feel a little bit redundant, since Lisa's story would be similar to MC's. I'm personally not into female MCs because it's harder for me to find interest in having to "choose" dudes, but a lesbian Julia MC would be amazing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Kind of what I was referring to. There's certainly not enough well done VN's for those of us that want that kind of... content. ;)
A lesbian based VN with proper lesbian characters with MrJet's seal of quality would be insane. So you know what to do.

Does that mean current Julia is canonically lesbian? :unsure:

Reactions: Enyos and Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
A lesbian based VN with proper lesbian characters with MrJet's seal of quality would be insane. So you know what to do.

Sequel to this : Julia goes down. The adventures of a high stress fast paced business woman with only one thing on her afterwork mind,a cold drink and a hot pussy! coming soon to dark rooms in your Mom's basement!!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
If julia won't be bootable in this game, yes she should get her own version, in my opinion tho if MC cant, im sure his best buddy from the band can. :unsure:

I think Dev is good enough to create good game with female protagonist that feels right and isn't nerfed to dumbo from the get go, but i disagree about lesbian only.. she should get boink'd by some dudes aswell but unlike many FP games she should be on the dominant side and not being forced to do stupid stuff. :rolleyes:

I saw some talking about jade, i actually thought she's a trans when i saw her.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
For me it will be MC + Jane or MC + seline's mother ending if possible, probably not because i think dev might push the MC + one of the younger girls for the endings, and i don't really like any of them. :rolleyes:

Few words about some of them storywise -

Lisa - boring, too sweet kinda romance with her.. Oh and overused hairstyle model
Jade - looks kinda like a trans and too edgy storywise for my taste
Barista - she was the most okay'ish, but still 5/10
Seline - a nymph and cum dumpster tbh, just like a parking that MC uses between the breaks

If that happen then i guess i will go typical rock star route, where he ends up alone just boinking every fan girl out there + hooking up Jacob with his sister, Julia.. because he's a bro. :unsure:

Last edited:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018

Oh no! Certainly not canon, but wishful thinking. ;) Just hopeful future content with some slight nudging. I'm positive there'd be a lot more people angry to see Julia with another dude than a girl (probably more fans for the latter). :giggle:

Reactions: Namco15 and Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Oh no! Certainly not canon, but wishful thinking. ;) Just hopeful future content with some slight nudging. I'm positive there'd be a lot more people angry to see Julia with another dude than a girl (probably more fans for the latter). :giggle:
If she doesn't turn to be a lesbian and keeps being part of the game, I know for a fact that people will keep asking for her until the end of the game. So for our sake it's probably the best course of action.

And talking about lesbians, as nice as it would be doing the deed with Jade, seeing her with Lisa, if rejected, would be insanely hot. So let's do some hard nudging for that.

• Love
Reactions: Namco15 and Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes