Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not sure it was really anti-NTR with the dad, so much as "Eww, crusty old man got a BJ from that hot thing? Didn't need to see that."
That's exactly it.

I could never do anything with a woman that had sucked off an old guy, worse in this situation, it's the MC's dad.

I adored her right up until that part and that was where I put her on the self never to be picked back up again. If it had been a younger guy, fine, old guy ... nope.

Reactions: Mytez

Sandragiak

Nov 20, 2017
The game does not have Portuguese. One person wanted to do a translation, and as far as I know he did about 20-30%. But after that he did not contact with me. So I don't know what will happen with this translation next. Maybe he keeps working, but probably he doesn't.
Speaking of translations, Italian one is not forgotten, just proceeding a bit slowly for real life problems. But I am over 50% now.

Reactions: MrJet

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
That's exactly it.
I could never do anything with a woman that had sucked off an old guy, worse in this situation, it's the MC's dad.

I adored her right up until that part and that was where I put her on the self never to be picked back up again. If it had been a younger guy, fine, old guy ... nope.
Eh, this is probably the third or fourth time you write about it in this thread. I get it, you didn't like it. There's nothing wrong with that. I even agree that this is not the best plot move I could make. But at that time, it seemed to me quite an interesting idea, and now there is nothing to be done. That is why the game has so many characters.

And let me remind you that the first scene where Nicole shows up is the one you don't like. So I don't know how you could like her character if the first scene of her appearance makes you so negative.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
That's exactly it.

I mean MC and the secretary dont have any relation with each other, so there's nothing wrong with her and MC's dad fooling around, at least on my side of thinking.

Also you're okay if she sk'd off the younger guy but not the ''old guy'', i mean MC's dad look like he's 40-50 and looks pretty good for his age, so situation again is pretty normal and happens a lot where girl goes for the mature, experienced and succesful guy, especially when he has a lot of money.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think its pretty apparent that Nicole doesn't willingly do that stuff with MC's dad, she has to do it to either keep her job or for some other reason. We know the dad is a powerful and wealthy person, maybe she does that so he will help her family or he will screw them over if she doesn't do it. They aren't in a relationship or anything like that, she wouldn't have warned MC and he wouldn't have fired at her in the office if they were.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Eh, this is probably the third or fourth time you write about it in this thread. I get it, you didn't like it. There's nothing wrong with that. I even agree that this is not the best plot move I could make. But at that time, it seemed to me quite an interesting idea, and now there is nothing to be done. That is why the game has so many characters.

And let me remind you that the first scene where Nicole shows up is the one you don't like. So I don't know how you could like her character if the first scene of her appearance makes you so negative.
Picture, front page, it was there long before I saw that scene.

Not once did I slam you for your idea or for the scene, it was the idea of going sloppy seconds after an old guy that doesn't appeal. What you do with your game is your fucking business, what I like and don't like is mine.

Have I asked for it to be changed?

No, no I haven't.

Getting defensive over a conversation.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes