ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Except I fucked everyone in the game so far so that makes me a cynical cheating bastard. Hope she will forgive me!!!
Wait for the christmas episode, so for that cheating and being a bad boy you will get santa stick and not lisa. :ROFLMAO:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I get a candy cane up the ass??? Or Santa dick? Hope it last's till Cristmas!!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Picture, front page, it was there long before I saw that scene.

Not once did I slam you for your idea or for the scene, it was the idea of going sloppy seconds after an old guy that doesn't appeal. What you do with your game is your fucking business, what I like and don't like is mine.

Have I asked for it to be changed?

No, no I haven't.

Getting defensive over a conversation.
You are the one being really offensive here, dude.

Just see what you just typed there ''What you do with your game is your fucking business, what I like and don't like is mine.'', you sound really mad without a reason and going with all the swears and stuff from the get go, i don't know if it's lack of culture or just a case, where you need to just chill out a little. :rolleyes:
But overall it's offtop and people dont want to read that kinda stuff, so au revoir.

JeefZ, whole christmas tree! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Won't go that far, nor would I get on your Conversation. But I'll hang around LOL

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
The game does not have Portuguese. One person wanted to do a translation, and as far as I know he did about 20-30%. But after that he did not contact with me. So I don't know what will happen with this translation next. Maybe he keeps working, but probably he doesn't.

It's a shame, I'm playing for playing (beating a
FAP) using detonated, without knowing the history, as I do not know English, and use translator, not to understand the story if the game has in English

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
It's a shame, I'm playing for playing (beating a
FAP) using detonated, without knowing the history, as I do not know English, and use translator, not to understand the story if the game has in English
Um thats weird even for me.... Fap on amigo!!???

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really don't care that Nicole was blowing MC dad, i can see why MrJet made that scene, and i still want to have a good time with her, that short hair blondie is a real hottie, my mc was always kind with her and didn't ask for a favor in return, hope to get some action with her in this route and even rub in his dad face, "look old man i can have any woman i want because am cool, and you need to blackmailed them because you are a sad old cunt".

Dec 29, 2018
I really don't care that Nicole was blowing MC dad, i can see why MrJet made that scene, and i still want to have a good time with her, that short hair blondie is a real hottie, my mc was always kind with her and didn't ask for a favor in return, hope to get some action with her in this route and even rub in his dad face, "look old man i can have any woman i want because am cool, and you need to blackmailed them because you are a sad old cunt".
I'm pretty sure that the father would just laugh at you for settling for his discarded garbage in that scenario. I mean, I could see how you could try and shame him for not realizing that Nicole was an amazing woman, but... that would require her to be an amazing woman. Which I'm not convinced that she is. It was good of her to warn us about his sabotage attempts, but it didn't seem to me that she was doing it out of concern for us, as much as it was to keep the father focused on making money for the business instead of private matters.

Either way, I found the Nicole blowjob scene to be a huge turn off because she's either sucking dick to keep her job as an assistant, or she actually likes a man who is a horrible human being. So I just ended up editing it right out of the game by deleting a few lines in the script.rpy file. At this point, I would be perfectly fine if she were to fall by the wayside and never mentioned again. Rosa, Catherine, and Jade are all way higher up on my wish list. And more Jane, of course, as you can never have too much Jane.

Reactions: hgooob2000

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
How do i get the Lisa bj scene i have a save where im only loyal to her but i haven't seen it?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How do i get the Lisa bj scene i have a save where im only loyal to her but i haven't seen it?
After you tell Jacob about the relationship when you rehearse in the new spot, Lisa will reward you afterwards.
If you didn't tell Jacob, you won't see it happen.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well someone in this thread is acting like an uppity little bitch.

Anyway, Jades ass.... goddamn... I think she still could be a trap, either way i like where that preview picture is heading.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes