Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
At first I was really enjoying the game and the girls especially Jane and Anna but when I met MC's sister Julia, I started Imagining things and damn when the sister talk with him while wearing a sexy underwear I suddenly felt like I lost interest with the other girls already and started to crave for her Damn ! Why I am so into incest! Please tell me that Julia will become an option in the future too

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Oh no! Certainly not canon, but wishful thinking. ;) Just hopeful future content with some slight nudging. I'm positive there'd be a lot more people angry to see Julia with another dude than a girl (probably more fans for the latter). :giggle:
No reason to be angry if Julia will not be an option as a love interest for the MC but why root instead for her to become one ?! As for me If I will not see her with MC then I rather see him with another guy like Jacob since he's a best friend than seeing her with a lesbian, she's such a waste

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
No reason to be angry if Julia will not be an option as a love interest for the MC but why root instead for her to become one ?! As for me If I will not see her with MC then I rather see him with another guy like Jacob since he's a best friend than seeing her with a lesbian, she's such a waste
But why would Julia, a powerful business woman, hook up with some random trash like Jacob? At least give the poor woman a high profile unknown man, not just some random kid that looks like he could die of overdose any minute.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
But why would Julia, a powerful business woman, will hook up with some random trash like Jacob? At least give the poor woman a high profile unknown man, not just some random kid that looks like he could die of overdose any minute.
Well, I don't care, then anyone I'm fine, just not lesbian, I want to see her enjoying dick, but I am still hoping that it will be the MC in the future, there will be change of plans, I really like to see Bro-Sis action even just once. If MC will not have sex with her then I think it's better to remove the teasing with her or completely remove her out in the game because I'm positive that I am not the only one who is craving to have a side incest quest in this game

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Bro-Sis action even just once
I would fucking love it too, since "caring big sis" is one of my favorite fetishes, but I wouldn't count on that happening, game is fine as it is.
And honestly, I really like the character and I love the model, so whatever it is, lesbian/straight/teasing, as long as I would get to see more of her, I'd be happy.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Already did
listen... I love bro-sis incest games so much that when I die people might recognise my corpse by a hand made of gold but in this game incest has no place.... Unlike MSMR the MC of BaR had sex before the events of the game, and knowing what Emma is capable of, he didn't need a helping hand in lerning the ropes.
It's not like in Haley's story where they were always together and the feelings were always there.
with a sister like Julia, if MC had any predisposition towards being a sister fucker, he would've tried to stick her as soon as he'd grew hair downstairs

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is literally ludicrous.

There are so called wing gals that help MC hook up with their heart's desire.

Raging promiscuity and literal disregard of any gender taboo was the meat for a plethora of movies or series like caligula ... or nero ... or rome ... or 300 ... immortals - the blatant disregard for human life gave way to appalling inhuman thoughts / pleasures / punishments / lust driven acts. This game marches on the "one concert stand" kind of thinking.

All the gals and boys orbiting the MC are either status induced or daring engaging and just playful casual promiscuity in a "never go wrong with a shag" environment.

Happy Gaming on this perpetual un-boxing for apples of the eye!

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
But why would Julia, a powerful business woman, hook up with some random trash like Jacob? At least give the poor woman a high profile unknown man, not just some random kid that looks like he could die of overdose any minute.
Why Jane, also a gorgeous, powerful business woman would hook'd up with someone like MC either? Because it's a video game, adult visual novel and everything can happen.

Jacob is a longtime bro storywise and not some random trash tbh and im not sayin they should hook up 100%(would be cool tho), but how your way of thinking in that situation is really wrong and bringing up real life usually common sense to these type of games is not a good idea.

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Dev shouldn't show Julia in her underwear and even nude, he opened a pandora's box. Here are so many incest-fans (particularly me too, but i think this game is pretty good without it. At least until I have Jane. :love: )
Yes, someone understand my feelings. Exactly, he shouldn't have done that, A holy guy sinned because he saw a naked married woman taking a bath and can't fight the temptation and it changes everything. What's my point, it's better not to see that so you will not crave for it, other people can endure it but us incest fans can't

Reactions: Blayo

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Why Jane, also a gorgeous, powerful business woman would hook'd up with someone like MC either? Because it's a video game, adult visual novel and everything can happen.
Because she has known him for ages, with MC being her best friend brother, and with him having a crush on her (can't remember if it was bidirectional), because he's a handsome guy from a powerful family, because they've been teasing eachother with massages and shit for a long time, because he's MC.

I know some people find appeal in a trashy looking dude fucking a woman that looks like a model, but it wouldn't make much sense for her to go for him instead of someone who is at "her level".

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Because she has known him for ages, with MC being her best friend brother, and with him having a crush on her (can't remember if it was bidirectional), because he's a handsome guy from a powerful family, because they've been teasing eachother with massages and shit for a long time, because he's MC.

I know some people find appeal in a trashy looking dude fucking a woman that looks like a model, but it wouldn't make much sense for her to go for him instead of someone who is at "her level".
What im trying to say is, that this is a game and what will make sense in the specific situation or not will be written by a developer creating the plot and advancing it further - You brought the thingy about ''why would julia do that'' could do that, i asked ''why Jane would do that'' could do that - It's a plot, where MC like always, just so we(players) have fun becomes a lust vessel guru, that knows every sex trick and one girl after another basically goes on his dick one way or another.

I have the problem with you saying that it's impossible for Jacob and Julia to hook up, mostly because you just don't like his character or his look and because of that, any possible scenario in your mind wouldn't make sense..

But first - Jacob in game he's a player, he gets the girls left and right, best MC's friend, plays in a band that soon will be really popular, already had interaction with MC's sister at the concert and there probably will be many more of them that she will be at , MC can also say a few good words about him
- I'm not talking about relationship but potential hook-up, where Julia just wants some fun, gets few drinks or whatnot, get live a little and bam!
You have the scenario that would fit without problem.

Since the beginning of this conversation i didn't want to make it about what i like, what you don't like or if it should happen or not, i just wanted to make a point that this is one of many possible scenario that could easily happen and make sense and kinda turn your personal hatred for this specific character to look from different perspective if event like that actually happened( jacob was just there as an object so i can put my thought on that), so you won't be annoyed or angry about the content later. :rolleyes:

Ending this topic, i would like to see more Julia content so im whatever when it comes to what she will be doing, but if i had to choose, then i would like more diversity scenes(this one not really about jacob) than just lesbian scenes, without uproar on the forums. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
bigpenniser, i agree - time for some classic wow.

If someone has a different cool topic on mind when it comes to the game, bring it on. (y)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes