romero87

Jul 20, 2017
The game does not have Portuguese. One person wanted to do a translation, and as far as I know he did about 20-30%. But after that he did not contact with me. So I don't know what will happen with this translation next. Maybe he keeps working, but probably he doesn't.
Man, i´m Brazilian and could translate to you.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
News about the current progress
Hey everyone!
First of all, I want to say that everything is fine, the work is going exactly according to plan. At the moment, I have already rendered a significant number of images (~300), but it seems to me that this is only half of what I have planned for this update. Yes, there will be many events. I will also try to show you the difference from the choices you have made before. It is likely to be small differences, but I think you'll like them.
The main focus of this update will be the following characters: Lisa, Jade, Rose, Selina, Jane. Not all of them will have "content", but their stories will be a priority.
As for the release date of this update. I can't name it yet, but something tells me that it will be either the end of June (but hardly) or the beginning of July. However, I will try to keep you informed.
Thank you all for your support and good luck!

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
2, 3, 1 and 4 in that order.

2 is a good mix of being sexy, but not too sexual. I dont like #4, I think it would be better if the whole top was leopard print. Its looks like she is wearing a black bra over the dress. I think 3 and 1 are close, slight lead for 3 because I think 1 is a bit overdone.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes