Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Thanks, let's see.

1) Looks decent, we all know that Jane is a busty woman, so as they say, if you have it, flaunt it. I don't really like the color, one of the black ones fit better with her hair.

2) Looks great, one of my two picks, but I don't really like the choker (same with 3), it would probably look better with a necklace. Seems more like the kind of dress she would wear on a club, so depending of where the scene is located it might work or not.

3) Again, choker. The dress looks amazing, but the stockings looks a little bit slutty, I don't know if it's a good idea as a night dress.

4) This is the one. It has cleavage, which is one of the best parts of Jane's body. Looks classy, fitting perfectly to a woman of her status. The stockings without the straps looks phenomenal, and the upper part of the dress also comliments her neck, without being a choker. So having the piece of fabric connected to the dress makes it look more natural.
This is the kind of dress you would wear to impress, she didn't chose that dress because she wanted to feel beautiful, she chose that dress for you, because she wants to make sure you'll never look to another woman in your life.

Cringy analysis aside: I'm going with 4 > 2 > 3 > 1.

Last edited:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Sweet lord, and thats why Jane is the best,there is still a tie between her and Anna in my mind but oh god, i hope she comes back in the next update

Reactions: Namco15

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
when i open the game error appeared.i dont have a chance get to menu and start the new game.
Is everything up to date graphics wise? could be an issue with the unpacking maybe? using winrar or 7zip? if all that fails I'd suggest downloading the game again

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ok Jet wants us dead today! First the news about upgrade progress, the polls and now this "Easter egg"... Jet please continue ;) :p

Reactions: Namco15 and Mytez
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes