Feb 22, 2018
Please keep the feet scenes coming! The Lisa footjob was awesome.
Too many devs just throw in a half-assed foot massage/rub scene to satiate us who love the feet but those are almost always boring and done poorly. You on the other hand seem to actually appreciate the aesthetics of nice legs/feet :love:
Anyway keep up the great work :giggle:

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
There is something i want to know. Does it have negative consequences for MC if he f***s around, like Lisa breaks up with him if she found it out. I have this worry after the first f***.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 318594
News about the current progress
Hey everyone!
First of all, I want to say that everything is fine, the work is going exactly according to plan. At the moment, I have already rendered a significant number of images (~300), but it seems to me that this is only half of what I have planned for this update. Yes, there will be many events. I will also try to show you the difference from the choices you have made before. It is likely to be small differences, but I think you'll like them.
The main focus of this update will be the following characters: Lisa, Jade, Rose, Selina, Jane. Not all of them will have "content", but their stories will be a priority.
As for the release date of this update. I can't name it yet, but something tells me that it will be either the end of June (but hardly) or the beginning of July. However, I will try to keep you informed.
Thank you all for your support and good luck!
but MrJet what about Julia.... when we'll be able to gain some love points with her?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
There is something i want to know. Does it have negative consequences for MC if he f***s around, like Lisa breaks up with him if she found it out. I have this worry after the first f***.
Currently, there are no consequences for screwing around. But there is a variable that keeps a point total of the times you cheat on Lisa if you are in a relationship with her. So that could come back to bite you in the backside later on.

Reactions: Enyos

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Considering he has said on more than one occasion that we wont get any action with her, (aside from the player-teasing hot bath scenes), I would say it's doubtful we ever will.
I absolutely agree with this. We need a counter to make her love MC, and if we gather enough points she can gift him an expensive guitar for his birthday, like the good sister she is.
people weren't supposed to land on the moon, yet supposedly they made it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme and Mytez

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Considering he has said on more than one occasion that we wont get any action with her, (aside from the player-teasing hot bath scenes), I would say it's doubtful we ever will.
I wish he would say it in game as well. After the teasing scenes with her I bet some people expect to see scenes with her later on and not everyone read forum/discord.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Currently, there are no consequences for screwing around. But there is a variable that keeps a point total of the times you cheat on Lisa if you are in a relationship with her. So that could come back to bite you in the backside later on.
Thanks for the fast reply, thats good to know. But if that's possibility later on you could be screwed from the beginning (i'm almost only interested in Lisa), because you are forced into the first one. If you are not forced into it i would not mind the consequences.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes