Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Incest discussion destroying this thread..This is not an incest game, and the Dev has sworn he will never add it in his patron... There is plenty of incest game out there, practically the majority of games in this site I reckon.
You're right! Let's just sit in silence and wait for the update to drop. Or better yet let's talk Lisa, how and why she is your favourite character or whatever (im just assuming her name is Lisa, its the most generic name i could come up with, for the most generic model, the singer girl)

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
You're right! Let's just sit in silence and wait for the update to drop. Or better yet let's talk Lisa, how and why she is your favourite character or whatever (im just assuming her name is Lisa, its the most generic name i could come up with, for the most generic model, the singer girl)
The only problem I have with her is that stupid dumb hair. Somehow a lot of developers that use Daz really love that god awful annoying hair.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
The only problem I have with her is that stupid dumb hair. Somehow a lot of developers that use Daz really love that god awful annoying hair.
Exactly that! But also her dull face, looks like she has no facial features on her own, so she has to paint them on to look like a human.
Everytime i see her in a scene, it reminds me of that meme "When your custom character appears in the cutscene" :D
It almost looks as if she was made in like a older version of Daz before the developer moved on to the newer version but just decided to keep her in.

• Sad
Reactions: r00m and Mormont

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Incest discussion destroying this thread..This is not an incest game, and the Dev has sworn he will never add it in his patron... There is plenty of incest game out there, practically the majority of games in this site I reckon.
The problem of that is why show a Julia scene wearing a sexy underwear talking to MC and a nude phone conversation with her Lil bro while she is naked? why the fucking tease if there is no plan to add sister in MC"s harem list? Honestly, If that's the case I wish Julia will never show up again, seeing someone that player can't have is just a distraction, I also have same sentiments that It would have been better If she isn't introduce in the game as a desirable character

There is plenty, no doubt. but you know, there is some kind of weird psychology that people will enjoy something that is unexpected than they already know what to expect. If in case just in case this game surprise you with that, It will have more impact than those incest games because it's getting boring trying to play those same old story where they already know what will happen. Right now there won't be but time changes, people changes, mind changes and then surprise me later but will not hope for it to avoid disappointment

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is always the stress of contact. There is always the burden of conversation.

Any way forward is through marrying both conversation (scarce) with contact (scarce), bit by bit, length by length, until both parties reach the consensus and consummate their relationship in an advantageous way both for the MC and for the Player.

Romance the girls - you will love them more.

Play with contact and the poses - you will enjoy yourself more.

Happy Gaming!

• Love
Reactions: Namco15

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Exactly that! But also her dull face, looks like she has no facial features on her own, so she has to paint them on to look like a human.
Everytime i see her in a scene, it reminds me of that meme "When your custom character appears in the cutscene" :D
It almost looks as if she was made in like a older version of Daz before the developer moved on to the newer version but just decided to keep her in.
Excuse you!
:LOL:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I grew up watching 80s action movies where the lesson was to never surrender. I don't know about you but my MC will have sex with Julia... there's more than one way to skin a cat
So true! - life is too damn short to refuse any hot (and naked) chick, and Julia is HOT. :p

Hopefully there´s gonna be some fine J. bang..khm...friendly encounter in future builds...(despite all negative odds :))

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I never posted here despite having played the last versions of the game. I'm really impressed by the quality of the renders. I even kinda like the look of the protagonist, which isn't a given for adult games as most are sporting the same troll face. Really good work, I like the incoporation of the whole band theme into the mix. The girls are a cool mix too.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes