jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Kind of what I was referring to. There's certainly not enough well done VN's for those of us that want that kind of... content. ;)
Become A Pop Star.

Julia is the MC in this, but he isn't the one becoming a pop star. That is the girl who Julia will get into a relationship with. Julia in this game is a talent agent, she became one after becoming the manager/agent of the band from this game and become one of the biggest names in the industry. Several young ladies want to be the next Catty Parry, but there can only be one new Pop Star. Its up to Julia to decide.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Become A Pop Star.

Julia is the MC in this, but he isn't the one becoming a pop star. That is the girl who Julia will get into a relationship with. Julia in this game is a talent agent, she became one after becoming the manager/agent of the band from this game and become one of the biggest names in the industry. Several young ladies want to be the next Catty Parry, but there can only be one new Pop Star. Its up to Julia to decide.
So they would have to hook up with Julia, their potential agent, to become pop stars? Seems realistic enough to be a great VN.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Oh no! Certainly not canon, but wishful thinking. ;) Just hopeful future content with some slight nudging. I'm positive there'd be a lot more people angry to see Julia with another dude than a girl (probably more fans for the latter). :giggle:
Oh, of course anti NTR even when it's not NTR crowd would show up on their shiny horses.

You would see like 50 pages of them repeating the same thing they do in every other thread when a female have sex with some dude, even when it's not love interest in game and makes sense storywise.

I mean, when the secretary Blowed the father i saw already comments like ''ewww, how she can do that'' and stuff, so i can't imagine what would've happened after Julia getting some B/G action. :rolleyes:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Oh, of course anti NTR even when it's not NTR crowd would show up on their shiny horses.

You would see like 50 pages of them repeating the same thing they do in every other thread when a female have sex with some dude, even when it's not love interest in game and makes sense storywise.

I mean, when the secretary Blowed the father i saw already comments like ''ewww, how she can do that'' and stuff, so i can't imagine what would've happened after Julia getting some B/G action. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure it was really anti-NTR with the dad, so much as "Eww, crusty old man got a BJ from that hot thing? Didn't need to see that."

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I'm not sure it was really anti-NTR with the dad, so much as "Eww, crusty old man got a BJ from that hot thing? Didn't need to see that."
Oh, it was, for the most part. Just out of curiosity when you check post history you can see many people doing the same thing in every thread when topic like that or event occur in game.

It was part of the story and not the crusty old man or bum, you see in many games where female MC is just stupid to get blackmailed, but succesful, not really bad looking CEO of company that hired a hot secretary just for that, makes sense perfectly storywise, immersion wise and how the world is build but this specific crowd wants donky pongi perfect world with unicorns and stars, where MC only have sexual interactions and noone else in the world. :rolleyes:

Im just glad that some devs aren't afraid of showing scenes like these and try to build the world in a smart way .

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Oh, it was, for the most part. Just out of curiosity when you check post history you can see many people doing the same thing in every thread when topic like that or event occur in game.

It was part of the story and not the crusty old man or bum, you see in many games where female MC is just stupid to get blackmailed, but succesful, not really bad looking CEO of company that hired a hot secretary just for that, makes sense perfectly storywise, immersion wise and how the world is build but this specific crowd wants donky pongi perfect world with unicorns and stars, where MC only have sexual interactions and noone else in the world. :rolleyes:

Im just glad that some devs aren't afraid of showing scenes like these and try to build the world in a smart way .
To be fair, at least his dad is handsome enough to make it realistic. If you've ever played The Gift Reloaded, that's the one that grossed me out.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Jade..always making sure you never see her adam's apple or crotch bulge..she's good at that ;) BUT..i see a wee colour differentiation below her navel..head of her peepee perhaps? :unsure:
Crotch bulge jade would be my new favorite character.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
A bit of criticism, I don't like how the game forces Selina on the MC, you can't say no to the first hook up, and after that you still spent time with her even if you ignored her completely.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
A bit of criticism, I don't like how the game forces Selina on the MC, you can't say no to the first hook up, and after that you still spent time with her even if you ignored her completely.
there are only 2 forced interactions with selina other than a couple of text messages

BryanElliot21

Feb 8, 2019
Anyone know what the whole point of the cheating points are? Doing a Lisa path without cheating, but maybe those points are good for some reason?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I saw that the game has a Portuguese translation, how do you activate it?

Edit : I went to see the files, and there's nothing translated

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I saw that the game has a Portuguese translation, how do you activate it?
Edit : I went to see the files, and there's nothing translated
The game does not have Portuguese. One person wanted to do a translation, and as far as I know he did about 20-30%. But after that he did not contact with me. So I don't know what will happen with this translation next. Maybe he keeps working, but probably he doesn't.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
Character models are made using Daz3D, same as with most 3DCG games here, that's why you will find similarities in these games.

Reactions: Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes