eminemqx

Mar 14, 2018
love the game so far, i think the game is really good for my liking as long as theres no NTR and would love to see some incest actions with julia

Reactions: Namco15

Daniel0912

Sep 10, 2017
I played the game but I could not open the third scene of selina, wonder how it opens? I'd appreciate it if someone helped.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I played the game but I could not open the third scene of selina, wonder how it opens? I'd appreciate it if someone helped.
I'm trying to remember which one that is have you been with her to the park? or the dinner scene?

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
it's a little bit complicated scene to unlock if you don't want to keep playing with my save or you just want to unlock it by yourself here's the way to do it when you're on the beach with Lisa you should say you're were just fooling or you could go with your friend Jacob to the party after that it's pretty straight forward
you should also know that from now on your relation with Lisa will be affected so my advice for you save before any choice
have a good time playing this game

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
playing for the first time and i never thought or know that theres a dev that can be equaled to the skills of Philly,DPC and Mr. Dots bcuz,wow i am blown by this game!but i hope he add a lot more anal into it,jane's ass couldnt go to waste right?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Do a crossover with Alison Fall of the Apple where me and Mel will take care of her.
???? You are in that game? Now I'm afraid to try it. I hope you don't get dicked there, it would be silly that the only person in this forum that seem to understand how lesbians actually work got turned into a "VN lesbian".

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
???? You are in that game? Now I'm afraid to try it. I hope you don't get dicked there, it would be silly that the only person in this forum that seem to understand how lesbians actually work got turned into a "VN lesbian".
I'm in my signature.

The little redhead is the character based off me, my description, personality and whatnot.

The big redhead is Mel, my mistress in the dom path.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*Immediately runs to download and try it out*

Every game needs some of you.
(I hope that doesn't come off as creepy; that wasn't the intention)
You don't have to worry, i'm not one of the Tumblr tarts, I don't get offended or creeped out when a guy says something.

If you called one of my cats ugly, then we'd have angry words but not over something like that.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
You don't have to worry, i'm not one of the Tumblr tarts, I don't get offended or creeped out when a guy says something.

If you called one of my cats ugly, then we'd have angry words but not over something like that.
Noted. No trash talking pussies.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Noted. No trash talking pussies.
The only pussies that come in this house are clean, well groomed and purr all night long.

Women, we're just as perverse as you.

For reals though, our cats are our babies. My girlfriend is far more defensive than I am but they is our babes.

Be awesome if they didn't shit and piss though, their litter trays smell awful.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
The only pussies that come in this house are clean, well groomed and purr all night long.

Women, we're just as perverse as you.

For reals though, our cats are our babies. My girlfriend is far more defensive than I am but they is our babes.

Be awesome if they didn't shit and piss though, their litter trays smell awful.
I can do nothing but honorably concede to that response. I'd wager that you've got me beat in the perversity department, honestly. That was brilliant.

As for the cats, I totally get it. I've wanted one for a long time, but I just happen to be allergic to 95% of things that exist on earth, which sadly includes cats. If I wasn't going to be sneezing every five to ten seconds, I'd have my own to be defensive of.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes