Daniel0912

Sep 10, 2017
it's a little bit complicated scene to unlock if you don't want to keep playing with my save or you just want to unlock it by yourself here's the way to do it when you're on the beach with Lisa you should say you're were just fooling or you could go with your friend Jacob to the party after that it's pretty straight forward
you should also know that from now on your relation with Lisa will be affected so my advice for you save before any choice
have a good time playing this game
Thank you for the information. :)

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
The only pussies that come in this house are clean, well groomed and purr all night long.

Women, we're just as perverse as you.

For reals though, our cats are our babies. My girlfriend is far more defensive than I am but they is our babes.

Be awesome if they didn't shit and piss though, their litter trays smell awful.
Isn't cat litter supposed to absorb the smell?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The former ...errr ... red head fan (of our beloved rock star MC) was spot on the message and the make up seemed more fan like ... than this fore front glamour ...

This is a sticker any droll bumper would drool for !

Reactions: Krull and Mormont

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Also ... jet said:
"I can say for sure that there will be no update in June. As much as I tried, I just don't have time to make all the plans by that date. Therefore, you can expect an update in the first third of July "

So we can all enjoy the last updates (page 133 of this thread)
... until July 12th ... I reckon
(let us see ... 31 divided by 3 gets us ... 10 ... so jet has 2 days to test it before release)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh ... I dunno ...
For further info ..
Discord: -> Hop on his discord and find out;)
Version 0.4 is complete and available for everyone (PC/MAC/Android):
If you like this game, but you can not support it financially, then it's okay. Sometimes it's enough that you can share it on forums and sites where you hang with a link to my Patreon. Even such a small thing can greatly help me as a developer.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 328732

Hey everyone!
A little report on how I'm doing. At the moment, the number of renders has already exceeded the previous update (which is 460+), but despite this, I still need to finish two additional events. One big event and one small. After that I will focus on animations and writing dialogs. In short, I still have a lot of work to do.
I also spent some time learning zbrush (so far at the simplest level). I will try to use it in the future as often as possible. This will greatly help in changing the shape of clothes and bodies. This program has many uses. I used to try to make do with the simple tools that Daz3d gave me, but now I think it's a reasonable step to improve the image quality.
So, now I can say for sure that there will be no update in June. As much as I tried, I just don't have time to make all the plans by that date. Therefore, you can expect an update in the first third of July.
Well, that's all the news for today. Thank you all for your support and have a good day!
I'm just counting down the days till we see Lisa in that bikini :love: I can promise lot's of pictures thats for sure :LOL:

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Hey everyone!

Time flies so fast that I have the feeling that the latest news about the development I wrote almost yesterday. However, I have good news. Most likely tomorrow I will have finished rendering static images(at the moment their number reached almost 700) and I'll start working on dialogues and animations.

Perhaps I should explain how the process of my work takes place, because to some of you it may seem strange that first I work on rendering scenes, and only then I write dialogues to them. First of all, I come up with a sketch of the script with an approximate plot, then I come up with main themes for dialogues and start render these scenes. And only after that I write detailed dialogues. I understand that this is not the best method, but for some reason it suits me. Perhaps in the future I will approach this process differently, but so far everything is working and it's good.
So, as for the release date of the new update, I can not say the exact date, but if nothing changes, I will try to finish it within two or two and a half weeks.

That's all the news for today. Thank you all for your support and have a good day!

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes