Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Hey everyone!

Time flies so fast that I have the feeling that the latest news about the development I wrote almost yesterday. However, I have good news. Most likely tomorrow I will have finished rendering static images(at the moment their number reached almost 700) and I'll start working on dialogues and animations.

Perhaps I should explain how the process of my work takes place, because to some of you it may seem strange that first I work on rendering scenes, and only then I write dialogues to them. First of all, I come up with a sketch of the script with an approximate plot, then I come up with main themes for dialogues and start render these scenes. And only after that I write detailed dialogues. I understand that this is not the best method, but for some reason it suits me. Perhaps in the future I will approach this process differently, but so far everything is working and it's good.
So, as for the release date of the new update, I can not say the exact date, but if nothing changes, I will try to finish it within two or two and a half weeks.

That's all the news for today. Thank you all for your support and have a good day!
That's a great preview picture. It's nice that he chose that one, my eye was starting to twitch without my monthly fix of Jane.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

Hey everyone!

Time flies so fast that I have the feeling that the latest news about the development I wrote almost yesterday. However, I have good news. Most likely tomorrow I will have finished rendering static images(at the moment their number reached almost 700) and I'll start working on dialogues and animations.

Perhaps I should explain how the process of my work takes place, because to some of you it may seem strange that first I work on rendering scenes, and only then I write dialogues to them. First of all, I come up with a sketch of the script with an approximate plot, then I come up with main themes for dialogues and start render these scenes. And only after that I write detailed dialogues. I understand that this is not the best method, but for some reason it suits me. Perhaps in the future I will approach this process differently, but so far everything is working and it's good.
So, as for the release date of the new update, I can not say the exact date, but if nothing changes, I will try to finish it within two or two and a half weeks.

That's all the news for today. Thank you all for your support and have a good day!
I really hope for a happy-awesome-good-ending with her ... the both look so sweet together ... like a real couple.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ETA --- written in stone ...

"two or two and a half weeks"

<<7 days a week ... today is July 2nd ... => July 20th at the latest !!!>>

Reactions: Krull
Dec 29, 2018
I'm super excited to hear that there's more Jane on the way.

I know that Jane said that their relationship is nothing serious, but I'm going to be recklessly optimistic and look forward to her slowly falling in love and gradually changing her mind so that we can have a happily ever after ending. And to fuel this optimism, I'll be grasping at every straw I can find that will support this dream.

First off, she won't sleep with you if you tell her that you have a girlfriend. Now that might seem like a pretty low bar to clear, but it does show that she has some standards. Secondly, if you tell her that you are single, she says that she's surprised because she thinks you could get a girl easily. I'm taking that as a hint that she's into you. She's also impressed when you tell her that you aren't simply looking for any girl, but a special one. I'll assume that means that she has similar desires. She then asks if she would fit into your special category, and is most impressed if you answer that you don't know her well enough to make that call. This suggests that she wants to be with a guy who likes her for more than just her looks.

So to summarize, Jane thinks you're attractive and she wants a single guy who is waiting for a woman that he considers to be special for non-superficial reasons. That sounds more like a setup for an actual relationship than a simple fling. The only flaw to this theory is the fact that she specifically says that the two of you are just having fun so you shouldn't get used to coming over to her place. But I choose to simply ignore that line of dialogue because it makes me sad. Blissful ignorance is much more enjoyable than harsh reality.

Anyways, I like the fact that Jane has standards and isn't simply inviting complete strangers into her bed after catching them spying on her from across the road, or sleeping with her boss to get a promotion, or seducing her daughters boyfriend for fun, or sleeping with an employee out of spite after finding out that her boyfriend cheated on her, or getting back with her ex because an evil businessman paid her to do so, or any other crazy stuff like that. Seriously, some of these other ladies are kinda dubious when it comes to being girlfriend material. But not Jane. Jane is awesome.

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
I'm super excited to hear that there's more Jane on the way.

I know that Jane said that their relationship is nothing serious, but I'm going to be recklessly optimistic and look forward to her slowly falling in love and gradually changing her mind so that we can have a happily ever after ending. And to fuel this optimism, I'll be grasping at every straw I can find that will support this dream.

First off, she won't sleep with you if you tell her that you have a girlfriend. Now that might seem like a pretty low bar to clear, but it does show that she has some standards. Secondly, if you tell her that you are single, she says that she's surprised because she thinks you could get a girl easily. I'm taking that as a hint that she's into you. She's also impressed when you tell her that you aren't simply looking for any girl, but a special one. I'll assume that means that she has similar desires. She then asks if she would fit into your special category, and is most impressed if you answer that you don't know her well enough to make that call. This suggests that she wants to be with a guy who likes her for more than just her looks.

So to summarize, Jane thinks you're attractive and she wants a single guy who is waiting for a woman that he considers to be special for non-superficial reasons. That sounds more like a setup for an actual relationship than a simple fling. The only flaw to this theory is the fact that she specifically says that the two of you are just having fun so you shouldn't get used to coming over to her place. But I choose to simply ignore that line of dialogue because it makes me sad. Blissful ignorance is much more enjoyable than harsh reality.

Anyways, I like the fact that Jane has standards and isn't simply inviting complete strangers into her bed after catching them spying on her from across the road, or sleeping with her boss to get a promotion, or seducing her daughters boyfriend for fun, or sleeping with an employee out of spite after finding out that her boyfriend cheated on her, or getting back with her ex because an evil businessman paid her to do so, or any other crazy stuff like that. Seriously, some of these other ladies are kinda dubious when it comes to being girlfriend material. But not Jane. Jane is awesome.
like you're speaking right from the soul ;)

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Hey everyone!

Ah yes, finally.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If only that was Julia....
We need a facepalm reaction in the like button.
Well we can't really fault him for saying that, haha :p
While I don't rate Julia over Jane, not by a long shot, I still wouldn't mind if it was Julia in the preview instead, or would at least have a scene like that herself, but we all know that's not gonna happen, which is a shame.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
but we all know that's not gonna happen, which is a shame.
It is what it is and we were given a definitive answer. There's no reason to keep asking for it. She's one of the best eye candies we've seen in any VN, but she's just that, eye candy (from a relationship POV ofc, her character will probably be super important).

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes