Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
No there isn't, dev has been very adamant nothing will ever happen with Julia.

I'm always here, to piss on your dreams and drink your beer.

Not joking though, no hope for Julia, none at all, not ever.

Yes it amuses me.
You're the hero F95 deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt you. Because you can take it. Because you're not our hero. You're a boisterous guardian, a watchful commentator. A red knight.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Of course there will be Julia dicking, don't let your dreams be dreams dudes.

Fight for the right cause and trigger the opposite army even more, DEUS VULT.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
No there isn't, dev has been very adamant nothing will ever happen with Julia.

I'm always here, to piss on your dreams and drink your beer.

Not joking though, no hope for Julia, none at all, not ever.

Yes it amuses me.
I agree with you, but just "NOW" at present you are absolutely "RIGHT". Just like every other girl heroine in an NTR games saying " I love you " now but tomorrow, next week, next month or next year, she will cheat on you, well who knows, we can't tell the future . Nothing is permanent in this world, even feelings will change someday . Even that plan may change someday we don't know even if the DEV say "NO" a million times right now, a possibility will always become a possibility just like a Politician promising a significant change right now even though it will not happen. The most important thing is we know how to accept things even if it doesn't happen.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Mr.Jet has said the game wont have incest. That includes MC doing stuff with Julia and Rosa/Selina being in sex scenes together. He doesn't want to get in trouble with patreon.

If he ever does eventually let incest in, he caved because of people nagging him. just let the guy make his game his way.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
The most important thing is we know how to accept things even if it doesn't happen.
Then accept what Mr. Jet says. It's not going to happen. He shouldn't have to say it more than once, and he shouldn't have to continue to see people begging for it. And even if he were to decide to add it later (which he almost certainly won't), then it shouldn't be due to people continuing to ask for it. It's his story to tell, so everyone needs to stop trying to force their wants into his game, and his story. If he were to miraculously change his mind after a few months and add a route for Julia, I would hope it would be for a reason to serve the story, not because people can't shut up asking about it. It's not an issue that should have to be addressed more than once, if at all. Honestly, chances for a Julia route might be higher (but most likely still won't) if people stopped asking (which they certainly won't), and seeing it requested over and over again when the answer has already repeatedly been no, is annoying. If anything were to change, I would hope that it would be long after people stop asking for it.

At this point, I hope Mr. Jet stays true to his word, and never adds any kind of route with Julia. And that's coming from one of the biggest fans of Julia's model and look. Guess I should go join Avaron1974 and start pissing on dreams, too.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is all the water works shenanigans all of a sudden?
Who is begging now? All this is suggesting Jet go render water works in the game, which is also not in his current path;)

Happy playing this game and reminisce later!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Then accept what Mr. Jet says. It's not going to happen. He shouldn't have to say it more than once, and he shouldn't have to continue to see people begging for it. And even if he were to decide to add it later (which he almost certainly won't), then it shouldn't be due to people continuing to ask for it. It's his story to tell, so everyone needs to stop trying to force their wants into his game, and his story. If he were to miraculously change his mind after a few months and add a route for Julia, I would hope it would be for a reason to serve the story, not because people can't shut up asking about it. It's not an issue that should have to be addressed more than once, if at all. Honestly, chances for a Julia route might be higher (but most likely still won't) if people stopped asking (which they certainly won't), and seeing it requested over and over again when the answer has already repeatedly been no, is annoying. If anything were to change, I would hope that it would be long after people stop asking for it.

At this point, I hope Mr. Jet stays true to his word, and never adds any kind of route with Julia. And that's coming from one of the biggest fans of Julia's model and look. Guess I should go join Avaron1974 and start pissing on dreams, too.
You don't understand what you have quote didn't you?

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who's beer am I pissing in?
Enough with the water shenanigans. You want water sports? go play that high rise climb - has some in there or that life -> that is specifically explained and it needs unlocking -> do not project your fantasy on this gem of a game, it is glued together and works just fine the way it is!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

The problem with you guys is that you always shit and interfere in other people's preferences and taste, if it's not your cup of tea then simple , " DON"T BOTHER" If the DEV says NO and you believe him, then " IGNORE THEM" why attack them ? are you afraid that DEV will change his mind because of them, is that it ? Stop this pointless argument, if they want to dream about Julia, then let them be

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes