Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Well we can't really fault him for saying that, haha :p
While I don't rate Julia over Jane, not by a long shot, I still wouldn't mind if it was Julia in the preview instead, or would at least have a scene like that herself, but we all know that's not gonna happen, which is a shame.
There is still small hope, dev just have to be discreet like in Soul of the Paintings

Dec 29, 2018
One of the more common problems I see with these sorts of games is when the author tries to add too many potential love interests into the mix and ends up with all of their routes being extremely short, unsatisfying, and painfully slow to update. Three to five options seems to hit that sweet spot where people are more likely to be torn between two characters they like, without the game getting stretched too thin.

In this game, we already have Jane, Lisa, Selena, and Anna as established love interests with more than one sex scene. If there were to be a fifth major romance option in the game, I would expect it to be Jade, as she has a prominent role in the game and recently had some past history dug up. But I wouldn't be surprised if she remains a secondary character, because the game is already struggling to provide content for all of the current characters.

Marie the barista was unceremoniously dropped from the game, along with her super sexy friend Eva. Laura and Jessica (the two ladies from the bar) also vanished without a trace. Rosa seems to be getting some content soon, but I suspect she's going to be more of a bad ending to Selina's arc than a potential long term partner. Nothing ever happened with Catherine, Nicole, or Donna, and it seems quite likely that nothing ever will. Which is a bit disappointing, but perfectly understandable. More time spent developing side characters is less time that could be spent on the main girls.

Adding a new romance option should be done carefully and deliberately, or else the game will bloat out of control. Any attempts to pander to the incest crowd would be a disaster. You simply can't force Julia to start fucking her brother out of nowhere without pushing more established characters on the back burner in order to shoehorn an unnatural and pointless sexual relationship between two siblings into the game.

Julia is the last woman in the game that I'd ever want to see get any sexual content. She makes the least amount of sense from a story perspective, and she's the least attractive woman in the game. I don't want to see her with guys or girls or anything. Just let her be the older sister that tries to look out for her little brother by chasing away the nasty ex and helping to thwart their overbearing narcissistic father. Focus on the options we already have, and flesh their stories out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to get your head out of the woods and see the other standards -> multiple girls in various stages of relation to the MC is the golden standard -> it is in practically all major games out here. There is no point in saving yourself WHEN YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!

MC is at that wonderful crossroads in his life where he can experiment away and probe the band shenanigans -> enjoy all those candy cane contacts that keep popping into his star rigged life and recognize the fact that being the heir to his father's business and part of the bar scene in town makes his horizon soar to the Milky Way!

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
In this game, we already have Jane, Lisa, Selena, and Anna as established love interests with more than one sex scene. If there were to be a fifth major romance option in the game,
If it's not my dream girl Julia in the future, I hope Rosa (Mother of Selena) will be included or atleast some intimate scenes with her but have to pick between her and Selena

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes