• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I accept that Julia is not a L.I, but if you try to take Jane away from me not even Mistress Mel can save you, you can run, you can hide, but i will find you !!, Julia can be lesbo and run away with someone else
I wasn't serious about it but couldn't think of another character to pick that would annoy people so Jane and Julia got shipped.

Jane's my second to top girl after Selina so I couldn't have her removed.

Reactions: Freezer14

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Problem with lesbians?
No to be honest I have video collection of Lesbian french kissing for 35 mins and I super loved it all. It's just that I want to see her with straight first if possible but it should be with a decent guy not some assholes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
We were wanting to turn her lesbian and make her and Jane run off together.
In that case neither Jane or Julia are an option.. They will the Cuck the MC so hard.. :LOL: Jane does not want you to even mention you had something with her to Julia.. :whistle: Secrets like that have a tendancy to errupt pretty badly in your face if your not carefull.. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, now I hope to see some Julia action with other npcs, just for the shitstorm.
Hell yeah, i wan't to see Julia fooling with other NPC's males and females.

I don't even care about MC getting with anyone, because i don't like him.. At this point i would prefer to play as evil and corrupted dad, because he's far more interesting.

Most MC's in these games most of the time feels the same, usually the evil characters are far more interesting and better written.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes