thedude

Aug 9, 2016
humm you have a good point, I have one save for Lisa and another being a manwhore,i think i will use the mod to make saves for each girl just in case...
Actually, that's how I play. One route focused on Lisa and another with the other girls.

Considering that the game only keeps track of cheating on Lisa, I believe it is safe to say that the MC still isn't on a serious relationship with any of the other girls and they shouldn't complain about it because they aren't oficially together (that's how I'd react on real life, btw, so I don't really see an issue about it).

Oh, and I also have a save in which the MC is together with Lisa and cheats on her. I want to see what will happen.

Reactions: smokebox

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here you go ... err ... read, rinse and repeat;)

For those "loyals to Lisa", who don't have older saves with different path and want to try the hardcore scene with Jane:
Enable developer console (you can use UnRen - it's easy) and when you are after dinner waiting for taxi with Jane and Julia, open console (Shift + O) and type (red color, keep lower and uppercase):

jane_path = True press Enter
RPjn = 8 press Enter

press ESC.

Voila - you're going home with that gorgeous beauty...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd like to know what the deal is with Jade after those two douchebags tried to harras her in the last update something is going on with her but what is it? When she shows the band the new place for them to practice there is a scene where she is lost in thought and seems distracted. :unsure:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'd like to know what the deal is with Jade after those two douchebags tried to harras her in the last update something is going on with her but what is it? When she shows the band the new place for them to practice there is a scene where she is lost in thought and seems distracted. :unsure:
It was something on the line of "Are you gonna tell them who you really are?"

So, that is quite a lot of possibilities.

Potential things.

- Her parents (or parent) is/was a famous rockstar. She wants it to be a secret though. Thats why she is so skilled and serious about the band and why she left the last one (as they are obviously idiots).
- She is actually transgender (doubtful).
- She, like Emma, is/was under control of the dad. Why the former band would know this IDK.

Thats all I got right now, its too late to brainstorm theories lol. Maybe we find out soon in the next update.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
What's the point of GP and BP ? do they stack together or separately ?
How many of you decided to make the father a villain ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. -> back to school -> only 4.1k lines of text ... roughly half the final theses for 10th grade ... I think even young dwayne / young kevin heart had to do more on their collective thesis they were called out for in the principal coulson's office in the opening of jumanji. All is good in the world;)

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes