voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
If I ever feel like something isn't right, I can just hop onto this clusterfuck of a thread and I'll know that all is fine if everybody is arguing over Julia/NTR.

Reactions: Freezer14

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
We don't really know what will happen if we cheat on any of them, the next update is supposed to be the one that will have consequences.
I figured that but was wondering if there was inside info LOL..

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
We don't really know what will happen if we cheat on any of them, the next update is supposed to be the one that will have consequences.
But Lisa is the only one we can truly say is a girlfriend right?, Selina gave us some hints that she might want something more serious in the last update, Anna is willing to try but i dont know if we can call her GF yet, i think its to soon for that, and Jane is friend with benefits and she is the one i am crazy to have something serious

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
But Lisa is the only one we can truly say is a girlfriend right?, Selina gave us some hints that she might want something more serious in the last update, Anna is willing to try but i dont know if we can call her GF yet, i think its to soon for that, and Jane is friend with benefits and she is the one i am crazy to have something serious
That doesn't mean they will be happy with you sleeping around, maybe even if you aren't technically in a realtionship they expect a degree of exclusivity. How would you feel if a girl you were interested in and casually seeing, slept around with some dudes? You could understand it because you aren't dating, but I don't think you would be happy about it.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Yes Jane's VERY hot too! I like the quiet sexy ones!!

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
That doesn't mean they will be happy with you sleeping around, maybe even if you aren't technically in a realtionship they expect a degree of exclusivity. How would you feel if a girl you were interested in and casually seeing, slept around with some dudes? You could understand it because you aren't dating, but I don't think you would be happy about it.
humm you have a good point, I have one save for Lisa and another being a manwhore,i think i will use the mod to make saves for each girl just in case...

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Ok just got a text I ain't got work till tomorrow nite.. Guess I know what I'm doing tonite!

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes